8

"What if when I go up there to get my diploma I trip up and bust my ass?" Jungkook asked you as you help him with his cap and gown.

"Baby, I can tell that you're nervous, but you gotta breathe. You aren't going to fall, you are going to get your diploma and you will look amazing while doing it." You reassured him.

He nodded his head and looked over at you letting another nervous breath slip past his lips, you held up two thumbs and he smiled.

"Nope sorry, I can't calm down.my high school graduation was different. After this that's it. I'm like a serious adult." He said holding his chest.

You walked over to him and kissed him, he relaxed in your embrace and wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you as close to him as possible. He bit your bottom lip and lifted your leg so that it rested on his hip. You pulled away and started panting, pressing your hands on his chest.

"Alright lover boy this is very nice, but you have to go and I need to get ready." You told him as he tried to kiss you again.

"Aren't you riding with us?" He asked looking upset.

You kissed his cheek and shook your head.

"No, I'm riding with Yoongi and Jimin. I still need to get ready before I go anywhere. But no worries I'll be right there waiting to hear your name get called." You reassured him and he still kept a pout on his face.

"Baby girl you're gorgeous, come with us!" He whined and you shook your own head, gently pushing him away.

"Jungkook, leave her alone so we can leave before we are late, you know mom hates being late." His older brother said and you nodded in agreement.

Jungkook looked between you and his brother and huffed in defeat.

"You both win this time, next time I will take victory." He said while pouting.

You and his brother both chuckled in unison, Jungkook pulled you into his arms again and kissed you before being pulled away by his brother.

You waved goodbye to the both of them and made sure that the door was locked as well. Your phone rang, and once you made sure you knew who it was you answered the phone.

"Hey Chim, what's up. Is everything still going smoothly?" You asked, making your way into your bedroom so that you could finish getting ready.

"Yes everything is fine, stop worrying woman. I was calling to let you know that we're on our way and that your bags need to be packed and ready to go. Did his brother pack him a bag as well?" Jimin asked, the GPS could be heard in the background. Yoongi missed a turn and started cursing in Korean.

"Yeah he did, I had to put it under the bed so that Jungkook wouldn't ask questions. You know how curious that boy is." You told him looking through your closet for an outfit to wear.

"Yeah you're right, well when we get there, we'll put the bags in the trunk, drive to the graduation area, celebrate, and take you to the airport. Sounds good?" He ran everything by you just to double check.

"That sounds perfect Jimin, thank you so much for everything. He is going to love this." You thanked him, and began to undress yourself.

"Not as much as he loves you though." You heard Yoongi say from the drivers side.

You laughed, and sighed out in happiness.

"Well according to Yoongi's shitty GPS, we will be there in 15 minutes, so you got some time." Jimin said.

"Cool, I'll see you soon. Get here safely boys." You told them before hanging up the phone.

____________