3. Jewel Of The Commonwealth

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

☆°~♡~°☆

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

☆°~♡~°☆

(Y/N) POV

☆°~♡~°☆

After I finished my drink (and after managing not to throw up on MacCready) we left the Third Rail and headed for the door out, back into the Boston Commonwealth.

If I wanted Shaun back anytime soon, I needed help... and it seemed like I would only find that in Diamond City.

"Uggh I can't believe we're going to that- that place."

I shook my head at MacCready's complaining, he had been groaning and mumbling for a while about the great green jewel we were going to.

"Hey remember who's paying you!"

I said, I was a little annoyed I only had about 50 caps left...

Still I needed him, I was no good with a gun... not yet anyway.

"Right..."

He said, rolling his eyes.

"HEY! Watch it!"

MacCready said before he shoved me out of the way of a burrowing Molerat as it was coming out the dirt right beneath our feet!

I grabbed my gun, and fired!

The gun recoiled and somehow ended up jabing into my arm!

I did manage to kill the Molerat, but hurt my arm in the process.

"UGGG! FREAKING- STUPID PIECE OF SH-"

I seethed as I tossed my gun onto the floor.

"Woah no wonder you hired me!"

MacCready said sarcastically.

I was nursing my bruised arm but still managed to send a death glare at MacCready, who smirked awkwardly and shrugged.

"Yeah yeah, my husband was the military type not me!"

I said as I gripped my bruise for a moment longer before picking up my gun again and holding it in a defensive stance.

MacCready X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें