Chapter 19

Sorry its short guys

Roses POV.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I fall to my knees, my vision becoming slightly blurry but no tears daring to fall down my cheeks. "why, why would you willingly do that..."

"Son of a gun" I hear Steve mutter; I look up before following his gaze to see a glint of red burn my ey- wait RED! I smile as I see him coming down to us. He made it out!

"He's not slowing down" Thor points out wiping the smile from my face as the thundering noise of Thor's hammer swinging sounds in my ear, but before he can take flight Hulk leaps into the air roaring as he grabs Tony's limp form. Hulk crashes into the building across from his leap and slides down the side of the building curling into a ball to protect Tony as he lands on a car and finally the ground.

Before I even realized I was in my Panther form running towards them and nuzzling Tony's hand to check if he was okay. Thor comes over and rips of his mask as the others crouch down to the ground, yet there's still no sign of life.

An ear piercing roar rips through Hulks throat making us all jump out of our skin, and I mean all of us.

"What the hell?" Tony gasps as his eyes shoot wide open, looking around at us all above him. "what just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me." I couldn't help but laugh

"No Tony, but you did it." I smile.

"Oh im officially Tony aye, You ever tried shwarma?" wait what? "There's a shwarma joint about 2 blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I want to try it." Oh Tony.

"We are not finished yet." Thor states turning around dramatically.

"Fine, but shwarma after."

~~timeskip~~~

We all stand around Loki as he gets up off the ground battered and beaten by the one and only Hulk.

Loki Sighs, "If its all the same to you, Ill have that drink now."

"I don't know what you're talking about, but no." I say glaring.

Loki Laufyson, the price of Asgard has officially been beaten.