Chapter 6

So with the pic above, I drew Ro to help me with my writing, and then I decide to change her hair cause it looked a little funny (to me anyway) so this is what she now looks like, although still the same clothes.

Anyway, onto the next chap, I am really sorry for it taking so long.

Roses POV

Almost as soon as Bruce put the sceptre down, the tension in the room eased, it would have disappeared if it hadn't been for the alert. "Sorry kids, guess you don't get to see my party trick after all." Bruce says as he walks over to his screen, but I honestly can't tell if that's supposed to be a joke.

"You've located the tesseract?" Thor asks Bruce.

"I can get there faster," Stark suddenly interrupts.

"The tesseract belongs on Asgard, no human is a match for it," Thor's voice booms around the room in protest.

"Your not going alone," Steve adds before Stark can continue to talk.

"Your gonna stop me?" Stark challenges.

"Put on the suit, let's find out," Steve retaliates.

"I'm not afraid to hit an old man," Stark seems to almost laugh.

"Put on the suit," Steve says, seeming to grow angrier by the second, honestly, I'm just glad he ain't the hulk.

Faintly in the background I could hear Bruce mutter, I tried listening in, but didn't hear anything before the whole place shook, glass came flying towards me and I was pushed back, falling into a hole that suddenly appeared, and poles falling on top of me. I heard multiple other noises around me, heavy breathing, a grunt, and a few extra clangs as more pieces of metal came falling to the ground, slightly far off.

I lifted my head to see both my legs pinned, my arm and my waist, all by heavy metal poles. I was about to push them all off when I saw a glimpse of Bruce- no, something green, in the shape of Br- oh no. I can't just push them all off, I'll scare him, then he'll come after me, then he'll attack me and kill me, what can I- no, calm down, calm down. I think to myself as I begin to hyperventilate, if your gonna help Bruce you have to shift willingly, so, not right now. I twist my unpinned arm to my other arm and lift the pole, thankfully with ease, super strength comes in handy a lot of the time, I begin to work on the rest of the poles, always placing them down carefully. I jump up and half run half walk around the corner, just in Time to see Bruce completely change and Tasha to quickly get out from her leg pinned underneath poles quite similar to the ones I was under.

I come further round the corner, stepping beside Tasha just as Bruce gives a roar, almost as if the hulk is telling us he is in control now. "Tasha move!" I shout, pushing her out of the way as the hulk came toward us. Tasha climbed up the stairs me following behind, she flipped under the rail just as the hulks arm came down breaking the stairs in front of me. I jumped at the last minute only just grabbing onto the broken metal of the platform, what could be mistaken as needles dug into my palms, the blood dripping down my arms. My eyes became glossy with tears threatening to fall as I pull myself up, standing and waiting for my hands to heal as Tasha and I begin to run.

"Are you alright?" She asks grabbing my hands as we slow down not being able to see the hulk.

I give a small hiss as she brings them up to her face to inspect them, the skin slowly knitting itself back together as she places my hands down. "I'm fine, it'll heal itself up soon." I say, just above a whisper. She gives me a shocked glance due to my response, much like the look she gave me the first time she heard me talk recently, however before she can comment on it, quite obvious she wanted to via her raised eyebrows and half open mouth, a loud noise behind us startles us to look at it. The hulk. We both begin running but he's hot on our tail, I begin to shift, feeling a small amount of pain through my bones trying to change whilst I am running, but after a few seconds everything around me becomes clearer and the ground becomes closer. I run behind Tasha, flicking her up onto my back before running as fast as I can, the hulk smashing all the glass in the corridor behind us. Soon enough we become cornered, Natasha sitting on the ground obviously tired, and judging by her face slightly scared, although, knowing her training she wouldn't be showing even half of the fear she is actually feeling, so she's probably completely shaken. I turn from Tasha to the hulk looming over top of us, slightly growling, I return the act before crouching down. I begin growing in size, from the average size Panther to a size of one you could only imagine would exist, growing to almost the same height as the hulk as I fuel my power with my raging determination to protect the fearful Tasha and the rest of the people on this aircraft no matter what. I lunge at the hulk and rip into his skin, piercing it with my nails that seem to almost be made out of scalpel sharp diamonds, the blood drips down his chest, shock obvious on his face at the inflicted damage. He roars again and tries to strive at me from low, I jump up and land on to of him, gripping onto his throat with my claws. I start to dig them in, but this is Bruce, I can't kill him if I kill the hulk he's dead, I can't do that. During my hesitation the hulk grabs me and throws me as hard as he can into an already broken wall opposite Tasha. My back lands on the brick shards, my neck snapping back with nothing to support it, I feel a jolt of pain before I feel nothing. I slide down the wall slightly giving me a view of the hulk beginning to creep up on Natasha, I try to tell my body to move up as I feel myself shift back into human but it doesn't respond. Time seems to slow as he takes excruciatingly slow steps towards my only motherly figure as if trying to torment her. Suddenly, just before he can strike her he gets pushed to the side into another room by a flying streak of red armour and golden hair.

Tasha sits there for a while in shock, as my vision begins to fuzz at the edges, soon she runs over to me, kneeling down and pulling my head into her lap. "Ro, Ro! Are you okay?" I try to respond, but all that comes out is a small groan as my eyes begin to flutter closed. "No! Ro! Stay awake! This is agent Romanoff, Ro is down, immediate medical help required!" She cries before placing a slightly cold and sweaty hand on my neck, "please hurry, her pulse is slowing, WE'RE LOOSING HER!" She yells into it, I see my world become black, my last attempt as I feel all my energy leave me being to move in any form, but it is futile as I feel the darkness consume me, but I don't exactly fight it off either.

O.O
Is she dead?
Or is she perfectly fine?
Will she wake up soon?
She couldn't feel her body and her neck snapped back, IS SHE PARALYSED?!?!?!?

Well, I know, and I guess you Have to wait until next chapter.
I'm sorry it took so long, but it's out now! And I am torturing you with the cliffy, but I hope you still enjoyed. Well I better go, my iPad is on 2% cause I didn't charge it properly last night! So bye!

Bye my little avengers!
Stay strong
Keep fighting

~Suni out~🌞😋