Chapter 5

Okay, I forgot to mention it earlier. And I will out it on the profile, Rose is Australian, thus the "mum" not mom, and imagine an Australian accent if u want when she speaks, which she will do more.

Okay, yes the song above is a Christian song, although if you bypass that point I felt like it was the perfect lyrics and the tune just matched as well, so you really only have to put up with a little in the bridge that is directly related. But please still play the song. Oh and sorry, but I cold to get a good version so if you want to look it up its called stand strong by Moriah Peters.

Do you like? It's what is on the back of her necklace, I made it up, and sorry about the horrible writing.😊anyway, on with the story.

Roses POV

Okay, I don't know where we're going, but Steve must have some sought of idea cause he doesn't seem to just be walking aimlessly. Yes, I called him Steve, I trust him and so he's my ... Friend, man that word sounds so foreign, and I'm not even saying it, just thinking. Anyway, I'm just following him through the endless corridors of the S.H.I.E.L.D helicarrier. I quickly stop as to not run into Steve in front of me, I look to the side slightly to see that he is at a door, struggling slightly to open it. I bite my lip as I contemplate whether or not to help, even with my extra strength and his combined we won't be able to open the door because of the suspensions, however if I-. "Do you think that if you help me I would be able to open this door Rose?" He asks.

I bite my lip again and lift my hand up to rub the black rose around my neck, I look down to see the beautifully carved writing. 'Trust: it's hard to gain, easy to break, and almost impossible to mend.' I may not remember where it came from but it just seemed so ... Right to my situation, every situation. I looked back down to see the rest if the writing. '~Always remember this my beautiful baby girl, we love you Rose and always will~ love Mum and Dad' that was how I knew what my name was, well that and the fact that I always had this voice in my head saying Rose, I figured that's what it must have meant.

"Rose?" Steve asked again, I looked up at him to see him looking down at me, concern swimming through his bright blue eyes, slightly covered by his dirty blond hair. I smile and step forward, my motions moving him back slightly.

I trust him.

I pull my hood off my head and put my head down as I feel myself 'shift' into a black panther, I look up to see Steve's shocked face, but I couldn't tell if it was good or bad. I pushed those thoughts into the back of my mind as I moved towards the door, pushing my nose and eventually my whole head through the small gap, opening it as I move forward with my strength. I twist my head slightly and push my shoulders in, before turning on the side and slamming the two doors into the holes in the walls, hard enough to keep them there until they're repaired. I turn back around to face Steve before shifting back, pulling my hood over my ears before staring at Steve, waiting for him to say something.

He's silent, looking at me, his eyes clearly showing his shocked and questioning emotions. After what feels like hours but is only a few seconds, he speaks aloud, "Is that what you meant by similar to Banner?" He asks, I blink my eyes a few times, not quite thinking he was going to ask that, but simply nod my head. "I thinks it's wonderful." He smiles down at me, I smile back before tilting my head to the side slightly. He looks at me as I tilt it again before realising that I'm saying we should go. "Your right, we need to find out what's going on."

We walk through the doors until we come up to a few boxes, we both walk up to one and pry it open, revealing what appears to be a gun of some sought. Although not clear of what it was, it was clear what it was to be used for and powered by. The tesseract. We both look a each other before walking back out and towards the lab.