Chapter 45

[Hello babies! I am so sorry that I haven't been uploading so often anymore... The story is about to end and I did came to a conclusion to not make a first book that would explain everything. I mean Psychotic was the original idea and in the second book a lot will come back... so I am sorry... I won't write the first book that I had in mind... I hope all of you can understand... I didn't upload for a long time because college has started again so it's hard to keep track but I am trying my best... Please make sure to vote and comment.]

_

"We can't kill Azazel." I said. I couldn't risk Alec's life. Izzy looked at me and I could see the pain in her eyes.

"Clary..." She whispered as she stepped a bit closer to me.

"We have to... look what Azazel has done..." She whispered.

"But Alec..." I whispered and my voice broke down. Isabelle held me and still stared into my eyes.

"I love Alec but this now out of our hands. We have lost so many people... Max... Jace... I know Alec would want this too." Izzy said and I shook my head.

"I can't and won't kill my husband." I said determined and I heard Magnus sigh.

"He is my brother... I don't want him to die and lose him but we have to look at the bigger picture, Clary." Izzy said.

"I need him, Izzy. He is my life. I can't lose him over Azazel." I said.

"Magnus, there should be something where we can unlink him from Azazel." I said but I was begging more than just saying it.

Magnus's eyes were full of sorrow and guilt. He shook his head slowly.

"I wish there was." He whispered softly and I shook my head.

"If we can find a way to kill Azazel. I am sure that there is a way where we can unlink him from Alec. I know there is..." I said softly and Isabelle shook her head.

"There isn't. I don't like this more than you d-"

"Well, it doesn't seem like it." I cut her off.

"You stopped fighting for him so easily! How can you do that?!" I shouted and by each word, I was raising my voice harder.

I could see that it had shocked Isabelle. I saw the pain I caused her by just using these words against her and I knew it wasn't fair. She raised her hand and slapped me.

"I lost all of my brothers!" She shouted and as she shouted I could heard the pain. I could sense it. I knew that she was suffering.

"First Max and then Jace and now Alec! I have been fighting but it is the point of seeing how many can get hurt or even killed before we find another solution that can save Alec!" Izzy shouted.

"We have done this before and look where it got us! We lost Jace as well... I can't risk losing you, Simon, Magnus or even Faith! If Alec has to die. Than it is so." Izzy said and I shook my head.

"If it makes me selfish than I am. I will not kill Alec. I will find something that will save him." I said and Isabelle sighed out of frustration. I knew that she was annoyed with me and I didn't blame her for it but I couldn't do this.

"Well, we are leaving tomorrow to find them. You have no choice." She said and I looked at her.

I couldn't believe that she was actually willing to kill Alec. I understood why and she had a point but how did she put herself to it. I would never... I can't...

"I am your secret weapon. I can only kill Azazel." I said and Isabelle laughed.

"I am nephilim too. I can kill him." She said and I widened my eyes in shock... She was right... anyone who would be aware of this could kill Alec...

"Izzy, please don't do this..." I begged her but she shook her head.

"You are not the Clary that Alec fell in love with." She said and left the room, leaving me alone with Magnus and the sleepy Faith.

Magnus looked at me as if I was a whole mess and I was. It was a complete disaster without Alec and I don't know what to do. The thought of losing Alec made me want to die...

"Magnus..." I whispered and my voice broke down again but this time I let it go.

The tears started to roll out of my eyes just down to my cheeks. I sobbed loudly and felt as if I was lost in sadness... Magnus walked towards me and pulled me into a hug.

"It will be fine biscuit... I am sure..." Magnus whispered. I knew that he was lying to me. Everything was at it's worst... How was anything going to be better? It wouldn't... It was a lie... All of it was...

"I don't what I will do if I lose him, Magnus..." I whispered and I felt Magnus holding onto me tightly. I sobbed and my tears made Magnus's green t-shirt wet due to my tears.

"We will find a way..." He said hopeful and I laughed softly.

"How?" I asked as I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Izzy will be going out tomorrow to kill Azazel and Alec..." I said and Magnus smiled.

"Well, we have books and my magic. I am sure we can figure out something." He said and I smiled.

It wasn't as if I could sleep... Looking for an answer for the last couple of hours of Alec being alive was probably a good deed...

"That's a good idea." I said softly and weakly smiled. My mind was on tomorrow and how everything could come to an end by just one rune...

Magnus and I both sat down. Each second, there would be a book showing up. It was all Magnus but I was still so anxious about it. I guess Azazel had ruined a lot for us. I was scared of almost everything...

"Magnus?" I asked. Magnus looked up from the book he was reading. He was waiting for me to talk.

"Yes?" He asked as I remained silenced.

"Thank you so much. For everything." I said and he instantly smiled.

"Always, biscuit." He said and I smiled.

"Let's now find a way to save your husband." He said and I nodded.

[I hope that everyone is liking the chapters... Do you agree with Clary or Izzy? Let me know in the comments and also please leave a vote!]