Chapter 24

[Make sure to follow me on Wattpad! Vote and comment! By the 20 votes there will be a new chapter! And enjoy this chapter x]

_

Alec looked furious but he did not yell at me or scold me. He was trying to protect me. I was looking at Azazel who was amused by this whole scenario. It made me want to kill him. He ruined us.

"Why are you so surprised to see me, Clary?" Azazel asked and I looked at him. I held Alec's hips to hide from Azazel but I knew it was stupid. He knew I was there and he somehow knew that I was aware of everything that would happen again.

"What do you mean?" Alec asked out of curiosity. Azazel laughed and walked a bit closer to us. Alec moved backwards with me and looked at me. I could tell that he was afraid. Everyone was out. It was just Alec, Azazel and I.

"That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot." He said with a evil smirk on his face. I could tell that Alec was losing his patient with him and if I was not here he would have attacked him. I sighed out and looked away from Azazel his ugly face.

"Just spill it out." I said annoyed to Azazel as I now looked furious at him. This was driving me and Alec apart. I was done keeping this secret and I would somehow convince Alec to do right than give up straight away.

"Well if you say so. The angel Raziel gave her a bit of taste of the future. You will be again in my possession and we will ruin everyone that comes in our way. Just like how we ruined your little brother." Azazel said and that was the last thing that Alec could take from him. He slid Azazel by his arm and let out a scream. His scream was full of anger but also full of pain. He was frustrated, hurt and wanted to be happy which was almost impossible for the both of us.

"What?" Alec asked out of shocked. I could hear it from his voice how disappointed and broken he was. I wish he had heard it from me. I wish he did not had to find it out like this. Alec turned himself around and he looked at me. He sighed and hugged me which I did not expect from him to do.

"I would have done the same thing. I understand." He said and I started sobbing. I moved closer to him as I felt that Azazel would take him away. Alec would not be Alec anymore and we had to go through hell to get him back. We have done it but this time it would be harder. I knew it would be. Azazel was much stronger than he was before and it terrified me.

"I am so sorry." I cried in Alec's chest. He held me closer and tight. I was relieved that he finally knew why I was being secretive. It was like the stress was off my shoulders. I could normally breathe again and not lie to the love of my life.

"It is okay. I understand." He said softly and kissed me on my hair. He pulled out of the hug and turned himself around to Azazel. Azazel's black eyes were piercing into Alec's eyes. He was happy I could tell it from his body language.

"Why do you need our child?" Alec asked and I knew that he was not ready for the answer. I could feel and sense the same emotion. I was not ready myself why Azazel was after our child. My child was not on earth yet but was already being haunted by the greater demon himself.

"She is an angel and just imagine if we could turn her power into evil. My master and I would be unstoppable." Azazel said and I looked at him right away. Who is his master? I thought that he was working alone? Azazel saw our expressions on our face and groaned. With his power he pulled Alec by his neck closer to him. I could hear Alec choking.

"Stop please!" I shouted in fear. I tried coming closer but Azazel pushed me away with his power and I hit my back hard against the wall. I screamed it out of the pain. It felt like my back got broken. Alec tried coming forward but was stopped by Azazel. I looked at Alec and could not stop crying.

"I will come with you." Alec said and I quickly shook my head. This can not be happening. Not again. I tried standing up with the last energy I had. I could feel myself fluttering away. I tried walking but my vision was too blurry. I squeezed my eyes closed and openend it again. I could see Azazel pulling out Alec's soul. I could feel.

I screamed out the pain and fell down on the floor. Alec looked at me and his eyes were turning black. I could sense his pain. He was scared and lost. I knew he was and I could not do anything to stop it or to make him feel better. I looked up and saw Alec's soul turning black. Azazel chuckled and put his soul back into his heart. I felt for a second like I could not breathe. I stood up with difficulty and saw Alec in some kind of trans.

"No..." I whispered as I saw Alec his eyes glowing black and then again back to his normal blue eyes. The emotions he used to have in his eyes when he used to look at me was totally gone. Alec was not standing here anymore. This was not Alec. Not my Alec. I sobbed softly.

"I will get you back." I cried and after that they both disappeared - and left the institute in a mess. I could feel myself falling away. I was exhausted and done. I had no idea what to do to get Alec back. I could do nothing before I did not give birth. It was impossible for me to go on missions because what if my water broke. I would be putting myself and my child in danger. In those weeks Azazel could mess up so much. Frustrated I ran my fingers through my hair. What was I suppose to do?

I could still sense Alec. Last time it felt like he had died but this time I could still feel that he was scared and had no idea how to fix this again. He was terrified for losing me or anyone else he cared about. He felt useless. I could still sense him and I had no idea if this was a good sign or not because this than meant that Alec was trapped in his mind and body - and was not able to come out of it, not without any help.

"Clary?" I heard Simon ask. I turned myself around and let myself fall into Simon's arms. I let all of my emotions out and broke down. Alec was gone again and I felt like I had died again. Azazel had him again under his control and for a good three weeks I was not able to help him or do anything. I felt useless...

"Alec." I sobbed before blacking out. The love of my life was gone again and somehow I felt that this time it would be impossible for us to get back together. Azazel has torn us apart for good. We were apart...