Vampira

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...."

"Are you okay? Did you hit your head as well?" The vampire asked me.

"He's about to..." I heard Hayley mutter behind me as Clarissa growled and Courtney was uncharacteristically quiet.

"Uh, s-sorry, I didn't mean to stare." I said.

"It's no issue, but I'd appreciate if you answered my question." She said giggling.

"Oh! Uh, no! She's all yours!" I said.

"The fuck I am not!" Victoria shouted before looking at Clarissa. "Don't just stand there, you dumb corpse! Attack!" Clarissa got up and did her Frankenstein growl while the vampire looked at her confused. I quickly got in between the two of them.

"Waitwaitwaitwaitwait! Don't hurt her!" I said. Clarissa blinked for a second.

"Wha- Hey! Do what I say!" Victoria ordered Clarissa. The little screws in her neck started zapping electricity as one of her eyes twitched.

"I zink she'z having a ztroke. Her brain can't procezz choozing between two dingz." Elza said.

"Ugh, of course she can't! Fucking retard!"

"I-I d-don't think y-you can s-say that a-an-"

"I-I-I-I- Shut up! Before I have her strangle you instead!" Victoria yelled at Kimberly. Kimberly shrieked before Victoria looked at Elza. "Come on, we've gotta bring dumbass to the lab now." I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned back to see the vampire girl smiling at me.

"That was very sweet of you to try to protect me." She told me.

"Uh, well, I- uhhhh- I'm (Y,N)." I said like an idiot. The vampire giggled.

"Maria. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She said smiling. I felt my cheeks start to heat up before I heard Hayley yell and begin to jump over the table. I looked over and saw Hayley fall on the floor next to us with Courtney nowhere to be seen.

"Sorry about that! I thought I saw Jeff Goldblum and tried to swat him! I'm going to take a walk outside!" Hayley said... sounding a lot like Courtney before walking away.

"Jeff Goldb- Oh, The Fly, I get it." I said before looking back at Maria.

"So, you don't seem like you're from around here. You're one of those serial killers aren't you?"

"...Sure, let's go with that."

"Makes sense. You match that Ted Bundy type of handsome charismatic guy that lures cute and innocent girls-"

"Can I stop you right there? I  not only take being compared to Ted Bundy as an insult but I am neither handsome or charismatic." I said before she giggled again. Between her and Courtney, Giggles might lose her name and become Clown Person #3.

"How about we compromise and agree you're cute?"

"Are you fucking with me right now?"

"Maybe. Maybe I'm seeing if I can manipulate you without using my hypno eyes. Or maybe I genuinely like you. Maybe this will answer that question." She said before kissing me on the cheek. "Or maybe it'll just leave you with more questions." She said as I got extremely flustered. I couldn't even speak. That was before I saw Giggles rise out of the fucking ground with an oversized spikey mallet. Maria noticed my attention was no longer on her and looked behind herself just in time. She quickly turned into a bat as Giggles's mallet crashed into the floor. She flew away as Giggles chased her before someone grabbed me and spun me around.

"Bonnie? W-"

"Stay away from her." She said before throwing me over the table and walking away.

"...Ow..." I groaned.

"A-are you okay?" I looked over and saw Kimberly.

"Oh.. You're still here?" I said before getting up. "Uh, yeah, I'm fine. A little flustered but what do you expect from my first kiss from a vampire?"

"H-how are you so calm about everything?"

"Despite my initial freak out when I first got here? I'm like a low spectrum sociopath. I'm kinda down for anything after my mental breakdown a few months ago." I said.

"Mental breakdown?"

"Long story." I said before getting up. "I think lunch is ending. We should probably get out of here." I said before beginning to leave. When we got outside we saw Hayley out of breath while Courtney hovered next to her. "What's up with her?"

"She's spent the last several minutes trying to figure out how to strangle a ghost." Courtney explained.

"Don't!... Posses me!... Again!" Hayley said.

. . .

The second half of the day I finally got an idea of what the next few months of my life were going to end up being. And quite frankly I don't know what I feel about it. I walked off school grounds with Courtney.

"So... How was your first day?"

"A lot to digest, but I think I can handle it." I said. "So this is where we part ways, huh? Where do you even go now that schools over?"

"To the human world. You just won't be able to see me unless I want you to. Or you get an ouija board."

"Wait, are you serious?" I asked her.

"Yep! See you up there." She said before giggling you won't see me, though!" She said before floating up to the sky. Wait...

"How the fuck am I supposed to get back home!?"

"The same way you got here, dumbass." The Crimson Groundskeeper said as he raked some dead leaves on the burnt grass with a skeleton rake.

"Yeah well I don't know exactly how I got here." I said.

"Ohhhhhh, that's right!" He said before dropping his rake. "Turn around."

"No."

"Turn around."

"I don't wanna."

"Do it."

"No."

"Hey, look it's that vampire girl you like!" I turned my head and to my surprise he wasn't lying. Maria was looking bored while Bonnie yelled at her.

"What do you think their deal is?"

"Vampires and Boogiemen don't mix, kid. Count Orlock and The Boogie Man have been battling for second in command in the underworld for two centuries. Hey what scent do you prefer? Night of the Living Dandelion or Return of the Fiery Autumn?"

"Night of the Living Dandelion considering it's closer to the movie it's named after." I said. "Also Count Orlock is real? Are most movie monsters real?... Wait, are you the actual Crimson-" I said turning around to have a Candelabra smashed into my face. I fell to the ground holding it in pain. "OW! THAT JUST FUCKING HURTS!"

"My bad." I looked up and saw The Crimson Groundskeeper Drop Another tombstone onto my face before I blacked out.