Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Hayley Hyde. You can call me anytime." The girl said with a smirk. "This assembly sucks, wanna go sneak out?"

"Um, do you mind?" Lucy said annoyed.

"Yes, I do. Sorry but there's a crowd. Also, not a fan of cucks." Hayley hissed at her.

"That's not what I meant." Lucy said with a glare.

"Listen, you seem like a... very twisted girl, so I'm going to ask you if you can get off my la-" I said before she grabbed me by the face.

"Ooooooooh Sorry, that sounded like you were saying no. I don't like no very much." She said. Okay getting a kinda rapey vibe h- waitaminute.

"What did you say your last name was, again?" I asked her. She raised an eyebrow before her eyes narrowed.

"Why do you ask?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"It's just you remind me of-"

"Alrightalrightalrightalrightalrightalright! I'll back off a bit! Just don't say that name!" Hayley said getting off of me. She sat down in the empty seat next to me but leaned close. "I have to say, that is a pretty obscure thing you got. How much do you know about horror stuff?"

"I thought you said you were going to back off a bit?" I asked her.

"I did. The way things were going I would've shown you what these are for." Hayley said showing off her long nails. They were half dolled up and half horror movie sharp nails.

"What are they for?" Lucy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, lets just say some people's clothes, will impress you... My claws, will undress you." Hayley sang before snickering. She actually had an angelic singing voice. "You're blushing." She told me.

"S-Sorry, it's just you have a really nice singing voice." I said. Hayley blinked for a second and her face turned pink a little bit. Not only that but for a second, her black hair turned slightly blonde at one of the ends before she shook her head and her hair went back to normal.

"Why, thank you. Tell anyone I said thank you and I'll rip your head off." She said.

"Well to answer your question I've kinda spent the last several months watching horror movies and reading horror novels."

"I'm completely lost here." Lucy said. Hayley looked past me and at her.

"You're still here?" Hayley asked. After she did the lights went out.

"Lurkers and Gremlins! Beats and Goblins! Please put your hands, tentacles, paws, and claws together for Principal Ferris!... Or don't, because if you do we can send you directly into the 7th layer of hell." The Crimson Ghost's voice boomed throughout the auditorium before flames came from the stage. Out of it came out a girl in a red business suit. She had tanned skin and dark hair. She had fangs and huge horns on her forehead. Everyone started clapping out of fear (although Hayley's claps were kind of sarcastic).

"Why, thank you all! Now, shut up." The lady said. "Now all of you know why you're here... well, except for two of you. The rest of you are the worst of the worst creatures or sinners on the surface or want to be. All of your classes vary to match your own personal needs whether you're a monster in training, learning to deal with your new found powers, or here because of some idiotic deal you made with me like a sucker. Unfortunately however, this will be the last year of me doing so. I'm being forced to retire by my husband so we can 'spend quality time together'." She spat out actual venom when she said that last part mockingly. "Taking my place, Someone you'll be seeing around the school a lot this year: my daughter. Come introduce yourself, sweetie." The Principal said. Nervously walking up was a girl with pale white skin. She had long blonde hair with two huge black horns sticking out. She also hade two fangs sticking out and a black nose. She was wearing a slightly lighter red suit. She didn't really seem that old, like she was in her early 20's.

"Uh, h-hi! I'm my mom's daughter- like she said! Duh!" She said before muttering "Idiot!" To herself. "My name's Lucifer but you can call me Luci!" She said before looking at her mom who was shaking her head. "I mean, you can't call me that! Right?" Her mom face palmed. "Anyway, starting next year I'm going to be your new principal but this year mom thought it'd be best for me to see how you guys are operating and that this year I'd instead be your student counselor. So if you see me in the hallways just act naturally, okay? Pretend I'm like every other teacher! Except of course At any given moment I can send you down to the actual Underworld where you'll be ripped apart piece by piece and fed to the hellhounds before your real torture begins AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She said. Her eyes became red, her hair flew up, the rest of her teeth became pointy and flames surrounded the whole room when she said that last part. Then she acted like nothing happened. "That's all! Have a good year!" She said before looking at her mom. "I mean DON'T!... right?" Principal Ferris pushes Luci away from the stand.

"Everyone get to your first class. You should be receiving your schedules... now." She said with a smirk. Then I felt a burning sensation on my hand and everyone started screaming. We looked down and saw writing being burnt onto our hands. "That'll change once a day, 5 times a week for the next year. And you're gonna feel it every time. Enjoy." She said before laughing maniacally.

"I'm gonna Kill her!" Hayley said angrily while Lucy... growled?

"I'm pretty sure that was the literal devil! You can't seriously be thinking about killing her!" I said.

"Actually that's the devil's aunt. The devil's my best friend. She made a deal with me. That's how I got here. Anyway, what class do you have right now?" Hayley asked. I looked at my hand and gulped.

"It says 'come to the principal's office'." I said.

"Jeez, what did you do? Even I haven't gotten in trouble yet."

"I don't know." I said worriedly. "What do you have L-... where'd Lucy go?" I asked.

"Who cares. Took her long enough to fuck off. I'd walk you to the principal's office but I really don't want to."

"And I really don't want you to keep following me." I said. "Or to even still be in this school for that matter."

"Well good luck with that. You're stuck here and that also means you're stuck with me until I get what I want."

"And that is?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." She said before getting up. "I'll catch you later... literally." She said before walking away.

"Please don't." I muttered.