If You're Gonna Scream, Scream With Me

"Alright where the hell do I go from here?" I asked myself as I got to the ring of fire. I looked around for a way out before I remembered my mom packed my lunch. I took out my lunchbox and pulled out an oversized water bottle and dumped it on the fire in front of me, lowering the flames. I jumped over it and started to maneuver my way through the forest. "Wait, where the hell do I go now?" I asked myself remembering that the Crimson Groundskeeper was the one who put me on this path. And I didn't find the school in the first place until I bumped into the-

"Hey." I screamed before looking at the Ghost Girl behind me. "What're you doing?" She asked before giggling, although it was a nervous giggle.

"I'm getting the hell out of here that's what I'm doing!" I said. I've been saying hell a lot since I got here.

"Why would you wanna do that?"

"Why? Because I'm still alive and I'm not some sort of freak demon! I'm just some kid who may or may not have some anger issues!"

"What? Pfft, come on don't be ridiculous! If you're not a monster then why would you be at the school?"

"Because they think I'm going to become some sort of monster or whatever and 'Luci' wants to 'help me'! Like I'm not gonna become some sort of a freak over one stupid incident!"

"What incident?"

"It wasn't a big deal or anything! I just kinda snapped at my old school because of this one bitch and... may or may not have broken her collarbone and nose and may or may not have hit her in the head with a desk a couple of times." I said. "But that doesn't mean I'm gonna become some sort of serial killer or something and kill her. Like I've started watching a bunch of horror movies and stuff and I have kinda lashed out at my parents a couple of times but that's only because they keep pushing my buttons and I kinda have a tough home life, especially since getting expelled. And sure I've memorized her address and stuff and dreamt about... Huh... You think I'm crazy don't you?"

"I dunno. What'd she do to make you get all cuckoo?" The girl asked twirling around in the air and upside down but keeping her eyes on me with a serious expression.

"Well, I guess it started with this other girl, right? We'd been friends for years and I always kinda had a crush on her. I decided to stop being a wimp last winter and actually try making moves on her. So we started talking on like a daily basis right and I was getting real close to her and I thought we were becoming best friends or something and then one day she stopped texting me. I started doing some digging and it turned out her best friend, the biggest liar and manipulator in school was telling lies about me and trying to freak her out and it worked. When I confronted her about it she acted like I was the bad guy and it broke my heart, dude. I tried to move on but they started making fun of me and mocking me at school. Now that I think about it, it started making me a little bitter and caused me to start losing friends. One day I just kinda snapped on her friend in class. They expelled me, the rest of my friends stopped hanging out with me, and I started going to therapy but I've just been thinking about how things could work if her friend wasn't there to manipulate her." I looked at her and she slowly turned herself around to look at me rightside up before slowly floating over to me with studying eyes.

"...So, to answer your question: yes I think you are crazy." She said. "Buuuuuut, it's not your fault. I totally get it and honestly, I'd probably go nuts too if I was in your shoes. I mean, I kinda was, even the lost friends and stuff and I might've had a... different approach to it. You're just another hopeless romantic that can't catch a break, and you just couldn't take it well. My point is, you're a psycho. Who cares? I think crazy people are cool! Like Norman Bates!"

"No offense, but I don't think the same way. And I doubt if Dr. Lumez could help me, that satan and her daughter can either. So I'm totally screwed."