When They Speak My Name, It's Only In Fear

"I hope no one seriously expects me to pay for that." A brunette girl said as she walked in. She was wearing a lab coat and a shirt that said "Sarcastic? Me? Never." People actually by those shirts? She was also wearing a black tie over the black shirt but she also had kaki pants on. Talk about a fashion disaster. She was relatively tall, probably somewhere around 5'10. She was followed by a short, pale girl in all black that looked like she hadn't slept in days but didn't care. "What the- WHO'S BEEN MESSING WITH MY SHIT!?" The first girl shouted as she saw all of the chemicals. "AND WHO BROKE MY FAVORITE BEEKER!?"

"Maybe zit waz a ghozt." The second girl said.

"Don't be ridiculous, there's no such-... oh, right." The brunette said. "Well whoever did this: they're dead! Unless they're already dead, then: They're DOUBLE DEAD!"

"You might wanna get your broom to clean this up." The third voice from earlier said before a... a...

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" I whispered.

"Is that a-"

"Yup!"

"This can't be happening!" Jaqueline said.

"I know... it's so AWESOME!" I tried my best not to raise my voice.

"What!? No! Not awesome! Frankenstein is about to rip our heads off!"

"Hey! Show some respect! The monster is not Frankenstein! The doctor is Frankenstein!" I said. Fun fact: My favorite horror movie of all time is Bride of Frankenstein and Frankenstein's Monster is my favorite creature or "bad guy" in history. So you have no idea how hard it was for me to ignore all my urges when the 6 foot pile of body parts walked in. However this one was also a girl. Daughter of Frankenstein? Whatever, as long as this means there's another movie Universal has to make now. She looked like one of the girls from the cover of an album one of my old friends liked. Something Mindless. I don't think it was Mindless Behavior. "Hey, would you say the Frankenstein Girl Seems Strangely Sexy?"

"...I'm going to pretend you didn't just ask me that." Jacqueline whispered.

"So now you wanna use your brain, huh dumbass!?" The brunette girl shouted. "Well start using it to figure out what you're going to do to whoever trashed my lab because they're not leaving the school in one piece! Speaking of; Elza! Get my broom from the closet and clean up this mess while I dust my beekeeper for fingerprints!"

"Right Zaway." The short, German girl said walking over to the closet Jaqueline and I were in.

"This isn't good." I whispered as Jaqueline started crying.

"I didn't think it would end like this! I haven't even had my first kiss!"

"Wait, What?"

"I mean, Hayley has, the recipient was also very unwilling to receive the kiss, but still!" Jaqueline said. I grabbed the broom and as the door opened, I handed it to Elza.

"Dank you." She said before closing the door again. She walked over to the brunette and reached out to give the broom to her but the brunette just stared at her.

"...Elza?"

"Uhhhh, yes?"

"Where did you just get that broom?"

"Ze clozet?"

"And how did you get the broom?"

"Ze skeleton in Ze clozet handed it to me."

"...Doesn't that seem weird to you?"

"Due to our current location, nein it doez not."

"Uh huh, uh huh, except my skeleton in there isn't a real skeleton is from home. Also, the person who gave it to you had skin. Who else could've handed you the broom?"