Living Hell

"Well that was kinda a delayed reaction." The ghost said tilting her head. I put my hand through her arm to make sure she was actually a ghost. It went straight through her and she gasped before floating back and then backhanding me. Wait I thought I just went through her how did she just slap me?

"Hey! Never do that without a ghost's permission!" She hissed.

"Ow! Sorry, I just needed to make sure this whole thing was real!" I said.

"Oooooooooooh now I get it!" She said spinning around in the air. "You must be one of the new kids! You probably think you're the only type of monsters that exist! So what are you? Werewolf?"

"What!? I'm not-"

"Definitely! That's why you look normal! Hey, if you pee yourself day one you have to buy me an ecto-cooler!" She said before holding in a giggle. "I'm kidding! Those things have been discontinued since I... anyway, you can just get me a normal soda. Now, come on! We're gonna be late!" She said before floating towards the direction I was going. I mean... what else can I do? Besides call the cops and- oh yeah that. I pulled out my phone and... no bars. Great. I decided the best thing to do now is follow Ghost girl considering at least she wasn't going to kill me. I caught up with her and just started staring at her. I couldn't believe she was an actual ghost... or that she was the cutest girl I had ever seen in person... technically. She looked over at me.

"Yknow it's kinda rude to just stare at someone like that." She said with a smirk on her face. "You're really quiet. I guess that's a good thing considering I'm so talkative."

"I've noticed." I said. "So by any chance have you happened to seen a guy in a red robe and a skeleton mask?"

"You mean The Crimson Groundskeeper?" She asked.

"The Crimson What?" I said.

"The Crimson Groundskeeper. He's the creepy old guy who somehow remains creepy around the rest of us." She said before laughing again. "Hey, look, we're here!" We walked passed two big trees at the end of the road and- holy shit.

There was a huge gothic castle in the middle of a larger field of dead grass and tombstones. Above it was a swirling mass of clouds in the red sky with lightning coming out of it. It was like 90 degrees, which made since considering the ring of Fire that closed behind us like a gate.

"I need to get outta here." I muttered.

"Whaddya say?"

"There's no way any of this is real! That maniac dressed up like The Crimson Ghost hit me in the head with a tombstone and now I'm imagining all of this because mom was right and I watched too many horror movies!... oh shit, what if I'm dead!?"

"Haven't you been paying attention? If you were dead you'd be see-through and blue. Like me." The Ghost said before giggling. "Can we hurry up? I don't wanna be late for class!" She said before she grabbed my wrist and we started flying through the sky and towards the wall. The whole time I was screaming before I braved for impact as we were getting close to the side of the castle. But we went through the wall. I opened my eyes and saw the lockers covered in spikes, a big lava pit in the center of the hallway, webs all over the ceiling, bats flying everywhere and- holy shit.

Mummies. Zombies. Demons with horns on their heads. Skeletons. Goblins. I'm pretty sure that's Grendel. All just talking to each other.

"Welcome to the Highschool Education of the Living's Lost... or Hell." The Ghost girl said. "I know the name sucks. They should've been able to come up with something better after a billion years."

"Oh, if it's that easy, why don't you come up with something!?" I turned my head to see The Crimson Ghost mopping up some blood. "Ungrateful brats. Spend a millennium coming up with a fun acronym and all they wanna do is talk about how much it sucks. Why don't you suck my boney-"

"HEY!" I shouted at him.

"What're you gonna do call the cops it's H- oh, it's you!" He said turning over to me. "Glad you were able to find the school on your own. Hey, lose some wait. I would've brought you all the way here but I could literally see my bones cracking while I was-"

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT! WHY'D YOU BRING ME HERE!? HOW DID YOU BRING ME HERE!? IS THIS ALL A DREAM!?"

"Well first off Mr. Potty-Mouth if anything, this would be a nightmare. Second, I brought you here because you asked me to, you idiot."

"I never said to bring me to HELL!"

"Yes you did. You told me to give you directions to a high school. That is Hell. Just because it turned out the high school you were trying to go to was in literal hell you can't get mad at me." My eyes widened.

"Wait, this is actual hell?"

"Kinda. I'll schedule an appointment for you with the principal. She can give you the full deats."

"Did you just say deats?" The Ghost Girl asked him.

"Oh wow you already made a friend! Won't be much help with the Vampires though. By the way you should protect your neck." The Crimson Ghost said before something started beeping. He pulled his sleeve up slightly and there was a digital watch wrapped around his boney wrist. "Oh, look, it's time for the new student assembly. Start getting over the auditorium. You take a left down this hall and then passed the shrieks of terror and remember protect your neck... and your brain... and make sure you don't stand to close to the Stabby people."

"Hey Wait you can't-"

"Too late I'm already doing it!" He said before a bunch of smoke started surrounding him and he disappeared.

"Do you want me to walk you to the assembly?" The Ghost Girl asked me.

"Uhhhhhhh no, I think I need to be alone for a bit to... process what the hell is happening." I said before I started walking towards the assembly. I saw the bodies pile in and I tried to find a person that didn't look like they'd murder me. Let's see... carnivorous plant. A whole row of zombies. I'm pretty sure that's Medusa. I found a girl who looked about as scared as I was. She had brown hair and was shaking like crazy looking both ways repeatedly. She looked like she was in some sort of normal school uniform. Brown coat, white dress shirt, red tie. I walked over to her. "Uhhhhhhh hi." I said. She shrieked like she didn't see me walk up to her despite me walking right in front of her.

"H-Hi." She muttered.

"Is it alright if I sit next to you?" I asked her.

"I-I don't know if that's a good idea." She said.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just as scared of this whole situation as you."

"I'm not scared of you hurting me. I'm scared of me hurting you... but you can sit here if you really want to." She told me. Well it's either sit next to the 50 foot cyclops that looks like it could vore me or nervous brunette. I sat next to her.

"My name's (Y,N)." I told her.

"I-I'm Lucy. Lucy Hartnell." She said. "So what's your deal? You don't look dead?"

"Well as far as I know I may be dead right now and just not know it. But other than that I'm just a normal human. What about you? You seem pretty normal." I asked her.

"I was... Hey, what time is it?" She asked.

"I have no clue... why?" I asked her.

"Well you see its because-" before she could finish her sentence someone jumped onto my lap. I looked up to see a girl in black everything sitting on my lap and staring deep into my eyes with a smirk on her face.

"Is this seat taken?"