"Put that shit away. You the one who started with me Von." Vito said and I sighed putting my gun in my back pocket and entering my car.  Vito got in through the passenger door and stuck out his arm when he was fully inside.

I shook his hand symbolizing that there was no hard feelings between us. I pulled away from the 'hood and the car ride was silent.

"What's been going on in the 305 man? Last time you visited me was to tell me about the club you opened." Vito started the conversation and I shrugged my shoulders while keeping my eyes on the road. I was whipping my wrangler to avoid attention, but it still stole the attention of people on the streets.

"I expanded my cartel to Vegas, and Fantasy is a hotspot in Miami. I'm planning on doing business with some Russians." I told him and Vito nodded his head while staring at the beach to his right.

"I haven't smoked a Russian Cream Backwood in ages." Vito said and I nodded my head. Them motherfuckers hit.

As I was driving, I saw a teenage girl speed walking in the middle of the road. I hit my breaks and Vito lurched forward since he wasn't wearing the seatbelt.

"These Miami broads are still fucking dumb!" Vito screamed out the window and I started laughing at his stupid ass. I continued the drive towards my office.

Because I'm a nice person, I decided to take Vito to my office and maybe offer him a job as a janitor or a runner. The task were menial but this nigga is a felon, nobody else would hire his broke ass.

****************

"Javon are you serious? A fucking janitor?" Vito raised his voice at me and I became dumbfounded. He should be grateful I'm allowing him to work in my damn office. I decided to not make him a runner because he's fond of stealing money.

"Other than me, who else is gonna give you a job? I'm doing you a favor Vito, so you gonna take the job or not?" I asked him before my door buzzed. I pressed the button at the side of my desk and my door was opened.

I watched Asia as she walked in and placed a water bottle on my desk. She stood there for a second staring at Vito who kept his eyes on me. She snickered before leaving my office. Vito didn't give her any attention, which was suspect as fuck.

"She fine ain't she?" I asked while untwisting the water bottle and taking a sip. Vito rose to his feet with some aggression and I stared at him oddly.

"Look Von, I'm happy for you because life's been serving you good, but we got into the fast life under Guwop at the same time. The money changed you, and not in a good way."

I had better shit to worry about than his pitty speech, but I tried to act interested so he won't do some funny shit that might result in me offing him.

"What the fuck do you expect? I'm not a little runner anymore. I own my own cartel. I'm far from that being that little nigga that did everything Guwop told me to do." I said getting a little heated. Unlike Vito, when Guwop and Gee Gee were murdered I decided to pick up from where they left off. Vito on the other hand decided to rob banks and other dumb shit.

"We were brothers Javon! You knew me longer than you knew any motherfucker in this bitch and you want me to be your janitor?"

"You taking the job or not? Final offer." I said pulling out my phone when it buzzed from a reminder. Sacha, who was the Russian connect would be here any minute so I had to get Vito out of my office.