III

Javon

I watched as my favorite stripper Black, threw her ass back on me. I laughed and looked to my right where Marion was sitting with his eyes rolled to the back of his head as a big booty hoe threw it back on him.

"Put yo back into it baby girl!"  Marion said out loud smacking the strippers ass.

I watched as Black turned around and put her titties all in my face. I couldn't help but get hard.

"We gonna fuck tonight." I whispered to her feeling all over her body.

To confirm she licked the side of my face and rubbed my boner through my boxers.

"Uhh Von, somebody's here to talk to you." The guard standing in front of the private room said.

I stared at him confused. The Nigga that was going to meet me to talk about becoming a weed supplier was coming later in the night, and this was my hour to chill. After learning about the killing of three of my corner boys, I really needed this chill time before I can analyze who did this shit to my organization.

"Next time you need to tell me something and I'm busy, knock Bitch." I said punching the guard in the face.

As he clutched his face, I swear I heard him mumble some shit.

"Watchu say bitch?" I asked cornering the big ass nigga.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." I responded when he didn't say anything back.

I walked into the club and saw my hitman Drew sitting there flirting with the bartender.

"Yo Drew, what brought you into my club. You and Nyla too lazy to do your job all of a sudden. Can I ask why?" I asked sitting a seat away from him while the bartender brought me a bottle of Hennessey.

Drew watched closely as I poured myself some and later poured him some.

"You owe  me and Nyla three million." He simply said.

I laughed my nervousness off. "Yeah I know i'll pay y'all relax." I said taking another sip of the liquor.

"Thats the same shit you've been saying for two years now!" Drew yelled smacking his glass across the room.

"Chill, you'll scare the strippers. Anyways, how's Nyla holding up. I hope she's doing better."  I asked trying to steer the conversation into something more sentimental so this nigga won't kill me.

"Since your not paying us, we've been taking a few steps of revenge." Drew said slyly.

"And those steps are?" I asked turning to him and giving the nigga my full attention.

"Well for starters, you might be wondering who killed those corner boys. I don't wanna drop any hints, so it was Ny and I." He said standing up.

I quickly stood up and was about to punch this nigga, but he caught my fist mid air like he was hulk or some shit.

"Nigga! Why the fu-" I was cut off by that nigga punching me in my stomach and pushing me on the floor.

"And how's Ashanti? I heard the hoe was  kidnapped."  Drew said before laughing all scary and shit and drinking my liquor in front of my face.

"This means war nigga! If anything happens to my sister I'll kill yo ass and Nyla's hoe ass!" I screamed after Drew getting up on my feet.

He just looked over his shoulder and laughed at me.

"Nigga you a bitch." The guard from earlier said walking passed me.

"You wanna die?" I called after him. He quickly shook his head.