IV

Javon

I laid on my back as Asia straddled me and kissed my jawline leading down to my neck. I groaned as she slowly massaged my boner through my pants.

"You know," Asia said seductively while kissing my lips. "As my partner in crime I was wondering if you'd like to get us more money." Asia said.

I wasn't even listening to her,but I knew she was mixing business with pleasure.

Talk with my dick in your mouth.

"Fuck more talk later." I whispered to her.

Asia playfully rolled her eyes before licking my torso and tracing her tongue along my abs. I groaned as she unfastened my belt and seductively smiled at me.

I was annoyed by her teasing and forced her head down. She took the note and kissed my ball sack before licking my whole penis. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling as she licked the tip and deep throated my dick.

I started to smoke a blunt. You haven't lived until you got head and high at the same time.

"Damn Asia." I groaned as
she had fun with my dick. "Work that dick girl."

"Shut up Javon." Asia laughed after taking my dick out her mouth. Without me even asking her, Asia hopped on my dick and rode me.

"That's a good girl." I groaned as her louds moans filled the room.

***

"You look happy today." Marion remarked as I arrived at my office, practically skipping.

"You got the stuff?"

"Yeah this shit will make you lose your mind." Marion said tossing me the baggie.

I took the weed out of the bag and rolled it up. Marion was staring at me smiling and shit. I always wondered if this nigga was right in the head.

"So you just gonna watch me?" I asked Marion setting the blunt down, and staring back at him.

"Stop being stubborn and just smoke it, ugly."

I picked up the blunt and put it to my lips before lighting it. The first drag of it made me cough like I was a fucking beginner.

"You can't handle the Jamaican shit. Sad ass bitch!" Marion laughed pointing at me.

I set the blunt down and picked up random things for my desk trying to throw it at Marion.

He ran around my office laughing and screaming "You can't get me, Bitch!" anytime whatever I threw at him missed.

I chased him out of my office and bumped into a thick Latino women.

"Ay mami." I whispered looking at her body.

She was about to say something, but was suddenly pushed out of the way hard.

"Asia, stop acting childish." I sighed as Asia was all in front of me hugging and kissing all on my neck.

I pushed her off me. Right now wasn't the time to get hard. We had some business to handle.

"You said you want to be my partner in crime? We gotta get to work now." 

I pushed past her and went back to my office with her following close behind me. I didn't have to turn around to know she had an attitude.

We entered my office and she slammed the door behind her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Javon? You were all suck my dick baby last night, but now your all hostile!" She screamed with her arms crossed in front of her.