XIV

OMNISCIENT

Marcus barged inside of Deons office with his other shooters behind him. Earlier that day, he supplied Deon with some weed, now he was about to kill him under Javon Carters  instruction. Marcus was excited; Javon would pay him a million if everything went well, which Marcus felt it would.

Deon scrambled as he looked up at the masked men. He didn't know that his security was all dead. Deon was confused; he currently had no enemies, he was a good, honest man.

Marcus shot Deon one time in the chest. Deon leaned over as blood poured from his mouth. Wanting to make sure he did the deed, Marcus shot Deon in his temple. Deon dropped down dead. Marcus smiled at his work, he made his workers take a few pictures of the bloody scene.

Marcus quickly fled the scene and hopped in the van transporting him and his workers. He sent Javon a text confirming that he killed Deon. Marcus also sent a picture.

Javon Carter

555-255-3156- I killed him.

I smiled when I saw the pictures of Deons dead body. Now all I had to do was wait for confirmation that he was dead and the Braxton Organization was mine. I sat on my office desk and stared at my office phone. The wait was killing me.

What if they traced this shit back to me? My thoughts were interrupted by my office phone ringing. I took a deep breath before answering the phone.

"Is this Javon Carter? The owner of the Carter Empire?" The person on the other end of line asked.

"Speaking." I said taking a sip of water from my water bottle. I couldn't resist my temptation to squeeze the plastic bottle.

"I'm sorry to inform you, but your business partner Mr. Deon Braxton was murdered this afternoon. You have to come to Los Vegas Nevada as soon as possible so we can review your business contract." The man on the other end said and I smirked to myself internally- I have to put on concerned act.

"What! Who the fuck killed Deon? That ain't right, imma find that nigga and murk his ass!" I screamed into the phone and the other person cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Cal-calm down sir. We would figure it out. However it's great knowing that Deon had you as a positive support system. I'll look forward to your visit." With that homeboy hung up the phone.

I bit down in my fist so I wouldn't do some irrational shit. I practically had our contract memorized.

IN CASE OF DEATH,

In the unfortunate circumstance of death, one CEO must be the sole leader of two or more organizations. The two organizations would now become one under the new CEO.

"Ha ha period. I got this shit on lock." I finished the water in my bottle and reality sunk in; I'm on the path to billionaire status. I made my first million years ago- right after Guaps death. Now my organization was pulling millions every few months.

I left my office and drove to my house. I planned to leave for Los Vegas tomorrow night, I had some shit to handle today. I arrived at my  house and saw somebody standing right in front of the gate separating my house from the streets. I drove closer and noticed the face.

"Jalen What the fuck you doing here?" I asked him and he ignored me but hopped inside of my car. I typed in the code and the gate opened. I parked my car in front of my house since my garage was full. Jalen tried to leave, but I stopped him by turning on the child lock.

"Why you here?" I asked him again and he took off the backpack on his back and took out two stacks of money. I took one of them and ran my thumb through it counting it up quickly.