Chapter nineteen

King Vitos P.O.V

I looked down at the map in front of me, red x's spotted around every where. Four days. Four fucking days since my mate disappeared.  We were almost certain that it was the hunters that took her, but nobody any where seemed to know where she was...

"Dissmissed" I muttered, falling back into a chair that I had hardly used through out the days meeting. Only the rest of them remained. I was so happy four days ago... I had finally kissed my love, and then she slipped right through my fingers. If only I would have stayed with her that night, then things would have been different...

A loud smash broke of the silence, broken pieces of glass splutering every where. It may have seemed strong, but it broke so easily with just a single flick. It pained me to think of how fragile my mate was. "I swear, the second I find out who has her, I'll rip off their heads the second I see them! The Alpha King had never been one to stay calm in a stressful situation; although I had never seen someone so angry in all of my one hundred and three years.

Except from me, of course.

"Oh shut it. We all will; your not the only one who loves her" Chase mumbled, looking down at his shoes. I couldn't help but snigger; he didn't love her. If he did, he wouldn't have treated her as if she were a bag of crap!

"Like she'd ever choose you; it would obviously be me". And it wasn't even a lie that came from my lips. I'd shared a bed with her more than once and we had shared a kiss shortly before she left. I was closer to her than any if these fools, and it was clear to see. Even if none of them wanted to admit it.

Nobody in the room dared speak, but I could see their smug grins and snidy sniggers. And so I just couldn't help my self. "We shared a kiss". Instantly the room wasin riots, mostly growling and screams; although, their were two who just stared blankly into space, no emotion on their faces. The first bein Luke, my second. I knew he careddeeply for Pearl, and would die for her with out a second thought. But I knew my friend very well, even if we were not as close as most leaders and seconds should be. He had accepted that there was not a chance being bigger than three perecent that he was going to win over that girls heart;  esspecially against all the princes' and were wolves.

And the other being the fairy princess, Evangeline. A young and pretty thing she was, only at eighteen years old. Her blonde hair was longer than any other being that I had ever seen walk the Earth. Green eyes settled in the centre of her face, starting they were. I had never had a thing for any body but my mate,  though I knew many men who would die for a girl with her looks. It was clear to see that the fragile thing liked men, and not her female mate; the odds must have been against her and her family.

"Calm down. It happened a view minutes before we realised she had gone; its not certain that she'll choose me, although I'd say I have a pretty good chance." The growling slowed amd the screaming stopped; never the less, the glares and angry looks didn't decrease. If my little mate didn't choose me, after every thing we had been through together, to say I would be distraught would be an under statement.

Just before any body else could speak, a soldier ran into the room. I glared daggers at him, hoping he could feel my anger. And it sure looked like he did as he trembled at my mere sight. What a wuss. "We have news regarding the girl" The werewolf did not stutter, although it seemed that he may have just pissed him self. We all stared at him,expecting for some wonderous news to escape his lips. Whenit didn't, Zachary spoke up. 

"Out with it!" he demanded, his patience running thin. Ditto. The soldier took a deep breathe, swallowed his pride and came out with four words I had never thought that I would hear.

"We got the brother"

Words: 735

I know that its a short chapter, but I really wanted to get another one out. Thank you again for reading on this far!

Question of the day: What do you think will happen to Peter?

Mia x

ADD. VOTE. COMMENT.