Another Race, Another Passionate Encounter - Ch. 6

Be sure to comment

_____________________________________

After the incident with Sebastiano, over a week ago, I had began recovering and had not seen him since. I was happy and hoped that he would stay away for a while longer. I had been going to school and practicing for my races. Thankfully I had found a babysitter for Gabbo, Scarlett. Scarlett had been looking to make some money and after what happened with Aiden's sister I felt embarrassed about asking her.

The days however much I tried to busy myself, seemed to be endless. I tried to not think about him. I could not make sense as to why I felt what I felt about the night of the club, the electrifying sensation.

My heart racing, my breathing coming out in pants, the sensitivity to what his touch pooled in me. He awakened a labyrinth, a maze that no one else had found. His eyes hypnotized me to the point where my actions were not my own. His voice enticed me. I wanted his touch on me, his body against my own to the point where we became one. I wanted to have his lips roam my body and elicit what no other person had before. I wanted him.

I awoke with a start, breathing quickly as I noticed I was hot all over. I groaned despising the fact that I kept on wanting his body.

Today was not going to make matters any better. I was going to race and he was bound to be there, every racer went to check out this race, the beginning of the competition.

I got up and took a shower, trying to clear my mind and prepare myself for tonight. I would be racing multiple times and although I haven't lost I still became nervous before a race. I chose high boots with a black dress and my lucky leather jacket, what can I say, I liked to seem daunting at times. I was ready for tonight, ready to just drive and forget about my surroundings.

I made my way downstairs and saw that Gabbo was already playing with Scarlett.

"Hey Scar, thanks again for coming. I was worried that it was such short notice"

"Oh its okay, Gabriel is such a cutie and I sadly had nothing to do tonight so it all worked out perfectly."

"I left all my information on the refrigerator, don't hesitate to call me for whatever reason, I'll race over here." I had to laugh at my own joke even though Scarlett gave me a funny look.

Before she could say anything I heard knocking followed by an opening and closing of the door along with Aiden calling out to me.

"Babygirl, hurry your sexy aaa, umm butt off." I gave him the look I always give him when Gabbo's in the room in order to stop any profanities from leaving his mouth. Gabbo turned around and ran to him, jumped into Aiden's arms while squealing like the little boy he is. Aiden began spinning him around until Gabbo was laughing uncontrollably.

"Aydan! Pway wid me, pwease. I give you shocolet!"

"I'm sorry but not today, I tell you what, tomorrow I'll play with you all day long and I'll even take you out to the fair," before I could protest Aiden went ahead and promised him, I couldn't say no after that and break his little heart, so I went and agreed with resignation but not finding it hard at all. With that, Gabbo went back to playing with his toys.

I forgot about Scarlett until she cleared her throat and I immediately felt bad.

"Oh sorry, Scarlett this is Aiden my best friend," I noticed when saying this that Aiden didn't seem pleased, "and Aiden this is Scarlett the new babysitter."

"Why didn't you ask Claire to babysiting?" He asked rather rudely may I add, especially because Scarlett was there and he never said hi.

I gave him a look of incredulity, trying to convey the message through the are you serious why are you even asking look, but of course he didn't get it. " You know why, now stop being rude and at least say hi."