Stranded - Ch. 9

Here it is! Hope you huge enjoy!! :)

---------------------------------------------------

I was stunned. Those words left me feeling an emotion which I could not place. I kept repeating what he had just said.

'You're going to be mine.'

There was a part of me that deeply wished for that to be true. To be his. In more than one way. But I knew the type that Hunter was. A guy who used you and left you stranded after he was satisfied. I didn't need that.

I went back to the table and couldn't help myself but look for Aiden. Even if I was upset with him and he was upset with me, he was the one that I turned to when I couldn't figure what to do next. He was there from the day my mom left us and the day that my world fell apart.

I finally spotted him on the dance floor. With a girl. They seemed to be really close, at least physically. I felt jealous. It wasn't the girlfriend jealous, but the jealousy that went deeper. He was off with someone else instead of with me. Where I could talk to him.

Was I selfish for that. For wanting him all for myself? Maybe this was why he wasn't talking to me. He had finally realised how much of a selfish bitch I was. I guess I couldn't blame him. I would have left myself if I could. Who would want to be associated with someone like myself?

I was still staring when he turned and looked at me. His face seemed to sadden but then turned hard. I guess I deserved that.

I looked away right as the girls came over. I tried to put on a smile but probably looked like a grimace because Leila offered me a shot. I gladly took it and didn't even wait a second before I took it. It burned my throat making me momentarily forget about the burn that I felt in my heart, and I made sure to take another.

"Bella, let's go dance." I was dragged to the dance floor before I could utter a word. Peck began circling around me, swaying her hips seductively around me. I couldn't help but laugh, I guess the shots had gotten to me once again.

The time seemed to pass more quickly as I drank more and more. I danced and sang and flirted. I hadn't let myself go this much in what seemed as forever. I was having a good night. That is until I bumped into a brick of a wall. Aiden.

I grabbed his arm before I realised it was him. I looked up and pulled my arm away quickly.he scowled before composing his face.

"Aiden."

"You're drunk."

"What gave it away?" I looked away from him because the way he spoke to be was one of disappointment.

"Go home." And with that he began walking away. What was it with everyone just walking away?

I walked after him, my anger rising with every step I took.

"Go home?" I all but yelled. "You can't tell me what to do, you always tell me what to do like I'm some little lost girl."

He turned around as angry as me. "You are lost."

I gasped in a breath that I had lost. That hurt more than anything anyone could have said. I knew it was true, I was completely and utterly lost. Lost to the world, lost to myself and everything else.

"Wait, I didn't mean that." He reached out to me but I took a step back.

I didn't wait for him to say anything else, I ran out, bumping into people but I didn't care. I could feel the weight of his words. He was right, he always was. Aiden knew me like nobody else did, he knew who I was. And I was lost. A lost little girl pretending to be this big bad wolf.