"No it wouldn't! Don't bite me!" Myra whined.

"Then don't bite me!" Kira retorted.

Alison rolled her eyes and climbed out of bed. "What did you want to do then little wolf?"

Myra's head perked up and she smiled. "Can we go swim in the pond today?!"

"The pond? Why not the river?" Alison questioned.

"Cuz the garden is cooler!" Myra answered, standing up and hopping up and down. "Please, please, please can we?!"

"Of course we can." Kira smiled. "Go change into your bathing suit and we'll go."

"Yay!" The child sprinted from the room and ran down the hallway as Kira picked herself up and faced Alison with a loving smile.

"Good morning." The werewolf grinned.

"Good morning." The vampire answered, wrapping her arms around her wife in their daily good morning hug. Kira buried her nose once more in Alison's neck, giving her a tight squeeze, like she was still trying to remind herself that this was real. That everything was real.

When they both leaned back, Kira gave her a quick peck on the lips before they turned and changed themselves before heading towards the garden where Myra was hopping up and down just outside the door. "You guys take forever!" The child whined.

"Maybe you're just too quick?" Alison asked.

"Or impatient?" Kira added.

"And you're mean." Myra glared at her vampire mother.

"I am." Kira agreed, pushing open the door with a smile as Alison chuckled. Myra effortlessly climbed up Kira's leg and back, and the vampire didn't seem at all phased or annoyed when she sat over her shoulders with her tiny hands on Kira's head.

Myra stared in awe at everything around them, her smile stretching ear to ear as she looked around in wonder. She had asked a thousand questions about this room, to the point where her parents had actually shut her up with cake and candy. Now she knew better than to ask questions that her parent's didn't know the answers to. Instead, she tormented the fairies when they visited.

Thankfully though, the fairies loved spending time with the child, as she loved nature just as much as they did. Plus, they were more than happy to talk about their history in the castle with what was the Granddaughter of the one who invited them into this beautiful garden in the first place.

Myra bounced happily in her excitement as they followed the stone path to the pond where they found two Spriggans standing in it and seeming to pick things off the bottom of the pond itself. As the couple neared them, the Spriggans stood up and watched curiously, before turning their heads to look at Sarah who was standing on the other side of the pond watching the Spriggans.

"Sarah!" Myra nearly fell off Kira's head with how far forward she was leaning in her joy.

Sarah smiled softly before looking back to the Spriggans. "That's enough for now. Thank you so much for helping me." The Spriggans made their way over to her and placed several tiny stones in a small box the mage was holding. She then took out two vials of a dark green liquid and handed it to each of the Spriggans who took it and bowed before seeming to disappear into the foliage behind her.

"What are you doing now? Stealing from the Fairy pond?" Kira teased.

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Of course not. They're simple stones with glowing properties given to them by the plant life." She answered. "I intended on studying them to see if I could replicate it."