Chapter 4

Alison hopped over the log, landing on all fours, her werewolf form ripping free of her human shell, before sprinting off into the woods.

She ran through the dense wood and came to the small clearing before the river's edge, looking up at the large castle towering over the huge field.

She waited.

And waited...

There!

Kira made her way down the small hill and to the other side of the river, facing Alison with a smirk.

"You just couldn't wait could you?" Kira called.

"What did you expect?!" Alison retorted. "Let's go!"

Kira rolled her eyes and lept over the twenty foot river with ease, like she was simply hopping over a rock. She landed beside Alison who licked her face, getting her to groan. "That's disgusting."

"Let's go!" Alison repeated.

"I know, I know." Kira laughed. "Ready?"

"Set!" Alison braced herself, getting ready to sprint as Kira did the same.

"Go!" And the vampire was gone.

Alison chased after her, trying to keep up but Kira was far faster than she'd ever be. But she would try none the less.

When Alison broke into the clearing before the lake, Kira was ready standing there removing her shirt. Her eyes widened when the werewolf plowed into her, and the two tumbled into the water.

When Alison came to the surface, she was in her human form, and completely naked. She smiled victoriously as Kira surfaced with a death glare.

"Now I have soggy clothes." She snarled.

"I stashed more clothes on the shore for you." Alison laughed.

"You planned this?" Kira raised an eyebrow.

"You told me you had your bracelet. So I knew you were safe." Alison confessed. "Plus, it got your attention."

Kira smirked, rolling her eyes playfully. "You always have my attention."

"Mmhm." Alison agreed, before leaning towards her, and kissing the vampire softly.

At first, it was a thought. Why did they always know, why did they feel these odd things for each other all these years? Then the pieces started to fit together.

They knew each other's emotions and locations, because they were already mates. They were destined to be together. Since their bodies knew that time had no meaning, they could wait for Alison to age, and the attraction was never there. But once Alison gained her wolf, the two of them could sense the change.

They waited still, but it became too much to bare, and they started letting go. Alison was sixteen now, and Kira appeared about the same age, so what was the harm?

Kira stood in the sandy rocks and returned the wolf's kiss happily, with her sultry grin. "Let's have some fun then."

"I agree." Alison smiled.

The two stepped back, and splashed each other at the same time. Kira disregarded the rest of her clothes, and chased the werewolf around the lake.

This went on for several hours before the two of them climbed up on the rocks and sun bathed, both still completely nude.

They didn't have any interest in each other's bodies, so this posed no distraction to either of them. With Alison shifting in and out of her human form, clothing was rarely an option.