Chapter 25

"So is Kira coming to the dance this weekend?" Kate questioned, sitting next to Alison in their history class. "You have to be bringing her right?"

"I didn't really plan on going to be honest." Alison admitted.

"Are you kidding? You have to bring her! You can make her play the violin again!"

"I think you're only talking to me because my girlfriend is musically talented." The wolf laughed and rolled her eyes.

"W-What? That's not true!" Kate snapped. "I talk to you because you're awesome... and because you have a musical genius for a girlfriend!"

"Is your boy toy not musically talented enough?"

"Tyler is awesome and I love him, but he can't play the violin."

"You have a thing for violinists?"

"Absolutely! It's a difficult instrument to play!"

"Wait a sec." A young man tapped on Alison's shoulder. "That girl at the club was your girlfriend? She was amazing."

"Of course she was." Kate laughed. "All she had to do was start dancing and you could have mistaken her for Lindsey Stirling."

"Kate, you can talk her up all you want, but that won't make me want to ask her to come to the dance. You'll probably start hitting on her and you won't like me when I'm jealous."

"Are you kidding me?! Kira couldn't have cared less about the club. She was only playing to impress one person, and that was you." Kate prodded Alison on the shoulder, and the boy on Alison's other side chuckled.

"What the hell is so funny?" Alison glared at him.

"The second she finished her song you were the first person on stage." He shrugged.

"I was proud of her! She doesn't do social things. She's not a fan of crowds."

"Could have fooled me." Kate scoffed. "That girl worked magic on the stage. Everyone was clinging to her every note."

"It was like magic." The boy added.

"Steve, you need to shut up."

"It's true though." He added.

"She's my girlfriend!"

"You know how people fall in love with celebrities that know they can't have? That's how I feel about your girlfriend. I'll admire her from a distance, but otherwise, she's all yours." Kate admitted.

"I'm going to tell Tyler you said that." Alison sighed.

"Go ahead. I know where I stand." Kate smirked devilishly.

God I wish I could knock that stupid grin off her stupid face.

Jealously does not look good on you love. Kira laughed in Alison's head, getting the wolf to flinch, realizing what she was thinking. She rolled her eyes and turned away from them, looking back up at the front of the class like she was waiting for the teacher.

Steve and Kate continued to talk about the night in the club, and continued to talk about how amazing Kira and the rest of the band was.

I'm not a fan of listening to people talk you up like they're about to ask you out. Alison admitted.

I wouldn't accept their invitation in the first place. So  you have nothing to worry about.

So you say. How's Alice and Sarah doing? Alison questioned. She focused harder on her girlfriend's thoughts, and was able to see through her eyes.