"Dammit G, I thought we was cool."

Looking over at Jack, I see he was quietly assessing the situation.

Walking over to him, it looks like he grew some more during the night, he needs to stop if he wants to fit in the stroller.

"What do you think I should do Jack?"

"Fight them."

That's not what I expected to hear. But now I have a better idea.

"Chill Jack, I have an idea."

"Dasana?"

"Huh?"

"Don't get me killed."

"I gotchu."

Since they are also aliens, I have no idea if it only works on aliens since I didn't try it on Cameron, I'm going to try and control them like I did with Pharaoh.

It's a lot of them though, like a hundred or so. Maybe more if they are hiding in the forest.

So I'm going to try for one first, to see if it works.

"Why are her eyes glowing?" One of the soldiers asks.

Oh you bouta find out.

I decide I'm going to try it on the first one who knocked on the dome. He seems to be leading them, so, get the leader and the rest will be easier.

I mentally reach for his mind, and I'm surprised I actually find it. This feels sort of like what Pharaoh did to me, except I just want this dude to not kill us, I'm not trying to form a connection or attraction.

I definitely don't need anyone else poking around my mind like Pharaoh had done.

I'm not looking for his memories or information about him. I just want the option of me and Jack being killed or harmed, removed from his brain.

So I make it not an option.

Once I'm finished I see the rest of the soldiers staring at me. I think it probably took about 40 seconds. I was concentrating on the first soldier, who's eyes had flashed blue when I changed the option of my and Jack's harm.

At first I was standing in the middle of the dome, with Jack. Now I slowly walk towards the side of the dome my soldier is on.

He keeps steady eye contact with me.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Well?"

Quickly he bends on one knee and places his right hand over his chest, probably where his heart is.

"I, Captain Jaquan of the ninth army, pledge my eternal allegiance to you, Princess Dasana of the fifth royal breeder Amalda."

I hear gasps of surprise from the surrounding soldiers.

"I accept your eternal allegiance, Captain."

I'm grinning as I say what I say next, also feeling a large rush of power.

"Oh, and everyone else, don't be too surprised, you're all next."

Taking a deep breath, and feeling my power grow slightly, I try what I did on the Captain on everyone else.

I reach out for every mind I can and can't see in the forest. They really brought a lot of people.

There's about a hundred I can see, and three hundred more waiting in various parts of the trees, and further beyond.

A small clink of something hitting the dome indicates someone felt me enter their mind, and probably accidentally let go of an arrow they were aiming.

Well fuck you too, tree person.

It takes about 5 minutes to actually connect with every person in this part of the forest. Did they know about my powers and that's why they sent so many?

It's taking longer because of the amount of people, and I want to make them loyal at the same time. Pushing my mind kind of hard, I know my eyes are glowing. I can almost see the glow of them reflecting off the dome.

The wind blows around the dome at the sheer force of the power being used. I don't even think I'm using all of it though.

Once I've connected to every mind within a mile radius, I remove the option of me or Jack being hurt from their minds.

It's like, out of all the courses of action in each mind that means Jack or I, get directly hurt, I simply remove the thought of it from their minds.

I guess that leaves them with a need to not see us harmed, making them pledge their loyalty and lives to me.

Once I'm done I take the dome down, there's no need for it.

"So, how y'all feeling?" Even though I know the answer.

One by one they all pledge their loyalty. Once every person is finished and on one knee, with their right hand over their chests, I accept their loyalty.

It's awesome how, in ten minutes, I have an army of four hundred soldiers at my command.

The captain stands up and walks closer toward me, when he is five feet away he stops and bows.

"What is the next course of action, Princess?"

"Well Captain, I was thinking we can go to that thing I've been summoned to."

___________________________________________________

When It Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें