Chapter 17: An Army

I wake up with a start.

I think I heard something.

Is that... someone knocking on the dome? What the fuck?

Looking over I see what looks to be a person, patiently waiting for me to, what? Answer the dome? We've been camped here for about a week, we should've moved sooner because it looks like they've found us.

I've been practicing with my powers on the animals that run into the dome, and I'm really good at controlling them now.

I'm slow. Obviously they want me to answer the dome.

"Uh, hello."

They stop knocking and stand straighter, then they address me.

"Princess Dasana of the fifth royal breeder Amalda, on order from King Arturian, I hereby summon you to the royal court of the Shifters."

"Dude... what?"

"Princess Dasana o-"

"I didn't say repeat it, just give me a second to process shit."

So they call themselves the Shifters? I guess it makes sense seeing as that's what they do, but, couldn't be anymore original?

"Whoever gave y'all that name needs to be fired."

He looks startled for a second but quickly recovers.

"Princess Dasan-"

"Hol up G, how you know my name?"

"Who is G?"

"You, you're G, answer the question please."

"My king has told me the details that were sent to him, by our soldier that was sent here, we were also told to remain in human forms around you as it makes you more comfortable."

Soldier that was sen- Pharaoh such a bitch.

"Oh okay."

This dude has a fade, I'm more comfortable speaking to him because he's black too. Of course that doesn't mean I trust him, but damn, are all aliens fine?

He could knock on my dome any day, if you know what I mean. *winks*

"Princess, did you just wink at me?"

Oh I did that out loud? I only wanted to think about a wink, I didn't want to actually do it.

"What? Me? No? I'd never? There was something in my eye.... unless.... no there was something in my eye."

"Princess Dasan-"

"I'm sorry for interrupting but can you not call me princess right now, it's really weird for a casual conversation."

"As you wish. Shall you be accompanying me to Trixseria?"

"What the fuck is Trixseria?"

"The planet we currently reside on."

Why didn't Pharaoh know the name of his planet? He must be a dumb one. Or... he really was hiding so much, I should've tried harder to get in his head.

Then again, that was my first time trying.

"Is there any way I could, you know, not go?"

"We have been given two options to give you, you can come with us willingly, or we will be forced to use force."

"Who's we?"

Suddenly I see a large amount of soldiers, I'm assuming by their clothing, surrounding all sides of my dome.