Damn that girl as if we needed her! I thought for myself. Well, I do need her to be able to recover enough to kill Markus.

"I will post someone outside your house 24/7, as I don't know if you didn't leave the house on Collin's monitoring." I tell her.

"Does that mean you don't trust me? Do you really think I could have let her do something dangerous for the pack!" Collin says with anger.

"I don't know who you are anymore. You choose a baby before your own family, you broke your twin link and refuse to speak with Connor. And you're clearly on her side." I answer him.

"It's not A baby, it's MY daughter. She is my family! Harper is not a mistake that you can erase she is a human being! She needs love and acceptance. And I will do everything I have to to give her that and apparently it's not possible here! As for Anna-Lynn, she opened her door when you didn't. Be her friend with her doesn't mean I'm not able to do my work properly." He tells me and I can hear how hurt he was.

"Are you happy now?" I asked Anna-Lynn.

She just laughs, just fucking laughed. I catch her arm and add: "You're enjoying that, destroying my life!"

Her smile drops: " Let me go, Liam!"

I tighten my grip around her arm.

"Let her go Alpha." Says Collin's wolf.

"Last warning Liam, Let me go now!" She says her body screaming aggressiveness.

"We should go, Liam." Aiden tells me putting his hand on my shoulder. I let her arm go.

"If you were not so obsessed by my return you would have seen that I am not the reason for your problems!"She says.

We leave the house without saying anything more. I don't remember the reason why we came to see her! We don't say anything neither in our way back in the pack's house, both of us too upset, Aiden by the new and me by Collin's behavior.

"Where is the accounting book? You have insisted to go by yourself and you forgot it." Asks my dad.

That was the reason I went there. Dad forgot the accounting book and I need it for tomorrow morning. I also wanted to "thank" her as I have been scolded as I was five by my father.

"No! I forgot it too!"

"What's happened?" He asks me when he sees our face.

"Let's talk in my office." He nods and follows me and Aiden.

"She is dying!" Aiden says while I closed the door.

"Are you sure?" Asks my father.

"We heard Collin said that when we were outside the house and she confirmed it." I answer.

"Why?"

"She didn't want to tell us." Says Aiden.

"And Collin knew and he even took her defense against me, his own alpha!"

"They became friends that don't mean he is not loyal to you anymore." My dad says trying to calm me.

"I don't think so. His wolf surfaced when I caught her arm and didn't want to let it go. He called her his Luna. You know what it means."

He nods: "When you took Connor and Piper's side when they announced they were expecting, he felt betrayed. The last few days I have passed with them make me realize how Collin loves his daughter. She is the only thing he has left from Piper. Tom is your son, you know what kind of love you have for your children. "

"The difference is Tom was desired. That baby was a bad surprise."

"Imagine how you will react if Tom was the only part of Nora you had left. He would have become your world too."