"How did Elena found her information?"

"She met one of Anna-Lynn's teacher."

"Maybe I should me him too."

"Then I will come with you. She is my... sister after all. I need to know more about her." He has hesitated before calling her his sister.

"By the way what are you doing outside the room?" I ask out loud this time.

" I don't know if I can come in. I feel so guilty it's eating me, man."He sighs and adds:" And Elena was mad at me before so I can only imagine how pissed she is now."

"He is your son. He needs you."

"He is right you know. It's not about us, right now he is our priority." Says Elena opening the doors. 

Werewolves are really noisy! I don't know if it's because of our advance hear but if you want to have a private discussion you need to have a soundproof room. Or use the mind-link. Yeah, the mind-link is maybe the safer.

"I'm so sorry Elena."

"Don't be, just prove me it. He is sleeping now but you should stay with him tonight. I need to go home with Julia and I don't want him to be alone."

" Of course, Honey."

" I'm going home. I will be back tomorrow morning. Have a good night."

"Good night sweetheart. I love you."

"I know. Alpha."

"Elena, I just went to kiss my godson and I will let them rest."

She nods and leaves. Aiden and I enter the room where Kaiden is sleeping his two legs in a cast, poor like boy. What was he thinking? I kiss is head.

" Can I come back tomorrow with Tom?"

"Normally he is leaving tomorrow morning. You can pass when we will be home? It will be more simple. For sure Kaiden will be happy to see Tom. The next 5 days will be long as he has to stay at bed."

"Yeah, it will be easier to wait for him to come home. As for Anna-Lynn's teacher, we will go when you can."

"Thank you bro."

"Night Aiden."

"Night Liam."

~~~~~~

When I come home I going to Tom's room. He is in a deep sleep. I kissed him in his forehead and smell his hair, my little man! Nora is in the leaving room drinking herbal tea.

"Hey, my love. How is Kaiden?"

"Hey baby, He will be fine. He is coming home tomorrow. We will go see him with Tom, in the afternoon. In 5 days, he should be fully healed."

"Tom told me he jumped because he wanted to see if he has a wolf. He even told him that he would prefer to die than to not have a wolf. He is so young to have this kind of dark thoughts."

I shake my head: "I know... The good news is now his wolf has awakened. Aiden is feeling so guilty. He thinks it's his own fear to have a kid without a wolf that it's pushed Kaiden to block his own wolf. I don't know what to do or what to say to help him."

"Give him time and be there for him. It will be enough. We can't change the past so he needs to focus in the future. Soon he will be able to pass that."

"You are right, love. Thank you!"

" You look better for the last few days. Can you contact your wolf?"

"I am better but not yet. I'm feeling him stronger through. Soon I will be able to speak with him. Goddess I can't wait to shift again. I miss running with you."

"Yeah me too. My wolf wants us to play with you again."

"Confess that you miss when I bite my ears." She adds smirking.

" Yeah, right now I even miss that." I laugh.

"Come on, deep down you love it."

"Of course my love. I just don't like my Beta and Gammas making jokes and teasing me about that. I'm still the big bad Alpha."

"That you are my love. My big bad Alpha!" She laughs. "You want me to show you how big and bad am I?"

"Yes, please. Let's go to our room. No surprise visitor this time!" She says taking my hands and guiding me toward our room.