Chapter 7

We were Miami and I was both excited and nervous. Excited because we're playing a show here and nervous cause I know I'd eventually bump into Lauren whether it be with Camila or at tonight's show. Maybe I should just suck it up and get it over and done with, that way I can continue to enjoy this once in a life time experience. My phone started ringing and I saw the caller ID, Camila.

"Whey hello there." 

"Y/N! I have news." 

"Ok shoot." 

"Lauren broke up with Brad!" she yelled in the phone excitedly. I froze, nothing coming out of my mouth, I'm pretty sure I stopped breathing too. Holy shit, she actually broke up with him. Why? It can't be for me, right? "you still there?"

"W-what, yeah I'm here."

"Ok good. Since you don't have a show tonight you are going to talk with Lauren." 

"Wait w-why did-"

"Rachel sent me the address of where you're staying, don't go anywhere tonight! Talk to you later." Before I could even get another word in Camila had hung up. My mind just kept going back to the fact that Lauren broke up with him, I thought she was perfectly content with having him as a boyfriend. Besides I'm just fun to her, nothing more than friends. That little bit of hope that was slowly dying had just magnified.

Rachel. She knew about this, I mean her and Camila are working together. Where is that angel sent from above to save my possible relationship with the girl of my dreams. God I'm so hyped up on hope I'm starting to sound delerious. I turned around and saw that she and Scooter where having a discussion, about our plans and scheduales i"m assuming, so I didn't bother to disturb them. I'll talk to her about it when we get to the hotel.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Rachel," I spoke as soon as we entered our room. "Camila said that y-"

"No time to talk. Lauren will be here any second and I have to go find Justin." she said as she put her bags down and made her way to the door.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I have to let Justin know that you will not be attending his get together tonight." she said with a goofy smile before leaving the room. Get together? Since when was Justin having a get together....oh right I remember now. One of many 'get togethers' he said we'd be having to help me get Lauren off my mind.

About ten minutes later there was a knock on my hotel room door and suddenly my nerves amplified. Relax, it's Lauren, we're just gonna talk about things. Things regarding our friendship/relationship I think. I took a deep breath before opening the door. There she stood in front of me in high waisted blue jeans and baise jumper with minimal makeup. Fucking gorgeous, I haven't seen her in person in weeks, since the tour started we had only called and face timed. 

"Hi." she spoke bringing me out of my gaze. 

"Hey." I stepped aside and we made our way to the bed, sat beside each other and just took a minute before either one of us knew what to say.

"I heard you broke up with Brad," she smiled and nodded. "why?" 

"Isn't it obvious?" No, not really, this time I shook my head. "I like you Y/N. As more than a friend and I know what I did to you was horrible and I was a complete bitch. But I really do like you. I was just scared." She had started to get emotional recalling what she had said and done to me and was on the brink of crying. Oh, there goes a tear. 

"Hey, hey. It's ok." I scooted closer to her and brought my thumb up to her cheek to wipe away the tear drop. 

"No, n-no it's not."