Chapter 12

"Alright Y/N, time to spill. We want details." Mum said eagerly as she scooted her chair closer to dad who was equally interested as she. I had literally just landed thirty mins ago and barely stepped into the house before they started bombarding me with questions.

"Well, the tour has been increbile I'm having a lot-"

"No not the tour tell us about Lauren." Mum interupted.

"Oh Lauren. Well she's honestly amazing, she's so talented, caring, intelligent and the most beautiful girl I've ever met."

"She's so in love honey" mum told dad as he came to join us, taking a seat next to mum.

"Sounds like she's whipped." he laughed, earning a slap on the arm from mum.

"Not a joking matter. Our daughter is finally in love."

"We're very happy for you Y/N," dad said sincerely. "so when do we get to meet this lovely girl?"

"I'm not too sure, probably after I finish the tour. Or maybe when we have a show here, she might have some time off." As I was telling them how Christmas was with the Jauregui's, my phone rang and it was a FaceTime call from Lauren. My eyes lit up and the biggest smile stretched from eye to eye was on my face, my parents insisted that I answer it with them.

"Hey Lauren." I answered it with both the parental hovered behind me trying to fit themselves in the screen.

"Hi baby!" she greeted excitedly. "and hi Y/N's parents."

"It's so nice to meet you Lauren, this one here hasn't been able to stop talking about since we picked her up." Oh wow thanks for throwing me under the bus mum.

"What! Mum you literally asked me about her."

"Oh hush. Anyways, when will we be able to properly meet you Lauren?"

"Umm....probably when Justin's got a show there, right Y/N?" she hesitantly asked, unsure of what I think.

"Will you have time off then?" I was really hoping she would. She nodded, barely containing her smile from growing. Before I could even continue talking mum took the phone from my hand and started having an animated conversation with Lauren, while dad and I just looked at each other confused as to what had just happened.

"Mum can I please have my phone back so i can talk to Lauren?" I looked at her expectantly.

"Sweetheart, you can talk to her after. Right now your girlfriend and I are having a very interesting discussion about you," she smirked. "isn't that right Lauren?"

"Talk to you later Y/N." Lauren laughed agreeing with my mum. I huffed in frustration before going to the backyard and playing some basketball with dad. After a few rounds mum finally finished her little chat with Lauren and I'm dying to know what they were talking about. Reaching my old bedroom Lauren refused to tell me what they had discussed, vaguely telling me that I'll find out soon. Whatever that was suppose to mean. We planned for her to come down with me to Australia during the shows so she can meet everybody, plus we'll have a few nights before I head off with Justin to continue his tour, thankfully though it'll only mean one week before it finishes after the Australia shows.

So far the girls were still on their break, but only for a few more days before they're back to promoting Reflection, then The Reflection Tour which I am personally excited for. Since Justin's tour would be finished by then I'll just be recording the album so I'll have plenty of time to see Lauren and since my EP was so rushed, we're taking our time with the album. Making sure everything is up to scratch and perfect.

"Ok so what time is it right now in Miami? I feel like it's super late." I asked, noticing Lauren wasn't talking too loud and she was in her pyjamas, which happen to be my favourite hoody, my year 12 one. I was looking for that.