Chapter 2

The whole process of recording and finallising my single has been amazing, long but truly unforgetable. The best part is this is my song, not a song someone wrote but me, my ideas, my lyrics and my feelings. Ariana, Justin and Scooter have been shamelessly promoting it on all their social media accounts and so have I, i'm just so pumped to hear my music on the radio for the first time, let alone people buying it. 

I was on my way to be interviewed by Ryan on his show with Rachel, my day to day manager. We had known each other all through out highschool. Although we weren't necessarily great friends, we were friends nonetheless. We became really close after highschool when we ran into each other on the first week of uni. Turns out she's studing PR and management and i asked if she wanted some hands on experience with managing someone and she agreed without the slightest of hesitation. Scooter thought it was a great idea for me to have someone i know around me basically 24/7. I sent out a tweet; @Y/N Gonna be on the Ryan Seacrest show for the premire of Am I Wrong! Tune in :) 

"We are joined by the loevely and very talented Y/N this morning!" Ryan said as we went on air.

"Hey how's it going?" I replied.

"So Y/N, first thing's first, tell me how this all started for you."

"Well, the gist of it is i was on holiday in Fiji with my family and i was just singing randomly around the hotel and Ariana was staying there too, unbeknownst to me and heard me. Next thing I know we became really great friends and she flew me out here to meet Scooter and he signed me on the day and here I am."

"Wow, so you just basically fell into it?"

"Yeah pretty much. I'm very lucky and greatful." I replied honestly.

"You heard here ladies and gentlmen and now we're going to play for the very first time on radio Y/N's debut single, Am I Wrong." Ryan announced. Straight after my song started playing and it was absolutely incredible to here my song playing on American radio. 

"I am in love with this song! And you wrote it yourself right? This is going to be a massive monster hit!" Ryan said excitedly. 

"It feels really good hearing it." 

After the interview with Ryan, Scooter told me that I had a whole week off before I had to start another week of interviews and promotion for my single and told me to just relax and enjoy myself at the moment. Rachel and I were heading off to get some lunch around the corner from the station and found a quiet cafe, so we decided to go in and grab a bite to eat. 

As we were finishing up our meal a group of girls walked in and i recognised them as none other than Fith Harmony. What are the chances huh? I offered them a smile and they returned it. Just as they were about to sit down Lauren walked up to us.

"Hey, we bumped into each other in the studio a while ago didn't we?" she asked, and honestly I was suprised she remebered me.

"Yeah, hi, I'm Y/N."

"Lauren. But you already knew that if I recall correctly." she said as we shook hands.

"Yeah, what can I say, i'm a fan."

"Oh no, she's a massive fan, infact sh-" I covered Rachel's mouth with my hand before she could finish that sentence.

Lauren just laughed while Rachel kept mumbling trying to uncover her mouth. Man i'm telling you this girl does not give up. When I finally removed my hand from Rachel's mouth she introduced herself.

"Would you guys like to join us?" Lauren asked.

"Actually Y/N I have to meet up with Scooter and run things through for next weeks schedule, but you ahead." Rachel said, saying a quick good bye to both of us before leaving the cafe.