Chapter 1

YOUR POV

This is absolutely insane, I can't believe this is even happening. Is this a dream? Well shit, if it is please don't wake up, please please don't wake up. Who would have thought carelessly singing while walking through the hotel corridoor would be the start of this soon to be crazy life which I am so excited for. Seriously though, thank god for my oblivious nature cause if i was aware that someone was listening to me singing, let alone who that particular someone was i would have shut my mouth as fast as a venus fly trap. I was brought out my thoughts when the door opened and Scooter walked in. 

"Hey Y/N are you ready?" he asked with the biggest smile on his face. Scooter has been amazing, taking someone's word and straight off the bat signed me within a day. I mean this guy is incredible, signing Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande. They've become so sucessful and being signed by him is just amazing becuase I know he'll do everything he can to help build my career, not only that, but I know from both Justin and Ariana, Scooter has your best interest at heart. 

"Let's do this" I replied as I stood up from the couch I was sitting on. 

Right now we're at the studio and I'm about to start recording my very first single. Scooter had asked if i've written any songs and truthfully I have never actually finished writting a song. I'm really weird like that. I mean i'd go about my everyday life humming a tune I'd come up with in the shower or something and thoughout the day i'd just through in random lyrics that I thought fitted it. It was so natural for me. I just never wrote them down, which sucked cause sometimes i'd forget them. But this one has been stuck with me from the very begging of when this all started. Which wasn't that long ago too. Last week to be exact. 

///////////////////////////////////////

FLASHBACK

I just hoped out of the elevator and was making my way to my hotel room. This is so cool! I'm so glad mum and dad decided to take us on a family holiday to Fiji! It is literally exactly like the movies, the beach, sand, sun and the food. God, the food is amazing here! Humming this tune that was stuck in my head since this morning i decided why not try out some lyrics. 

"Am i wrong for thinking out the box from where I stay?

Am I wrong for saying that I choose another way?

I ain't tryna do what everybody else doing 

Just cause everybody doing what they all do

If one thing I know I'll fail but i'll grow

I'm walking down this road of mine this road that i call home"

I continued the rest humming the tune as I was still trying to figure out some hooks here and there, but not to toot my own horn that was pretty good. I sang those lyrics another time just as I approached my room door when i heard someone speak up. Which kinda freaked me out a little becuase i thought no one was around.

"Hey what song where you just singing? It's really good." that person asked, a girl, obviously from her voice. Hang on a minute she sounds familiar.

I turned around and there, the girl that stood before me was non other than Ariana Grande. Oh shit! Wait what?

"Just something I made up." I replied casually. She was absolutely stunning, like I'm a fan for sure but oddly enough i'm not star struck. I mean people like her, celebrities i mean, theyre just like everyone else. I really never understood people who screamed and cried over someone, like people, get a grip!

"Well it's really something and you have an amazing voice." she said with a smile.

"Thanks, i can't believe you think it's good and that I have an ok singing voice."