Chapter 13

YOUR POV

"Alright, I'll see you guys later." I said before heading out of the club.

What I didn't realise was the group of paparazzi's waiting for me as I left. Usually i'd be fine with all the flashing lights, but once you've had a few drinks, it's definitely more unpleasant. Thankfully the bouncers saw I was struggling to manoeuvre my way around them and came to give me hand. Once the cab arrived I thanked them and hoped in as fast as I could, wanting to get away from all the cameras. As I told the driver the address, the door opened and Candice was sat next to me with a smirk on her face.

"Mind dropping me off?" she asked.

"Yeah no problem." Candice sat right next to me and cuddled in my side and I let her. Keep in mind that I'm still quite tipsy right now. Through out the trip Candice had been a bit too touchy for my liking and definitely for Lauren's too! By the time we reached her apartment I decided that enough was enough and that I had to be clear with her. I walked her down to her door and before I could get a word in she quickly leaned in. Thankfully I stopped her just as she was about to kiss me.

"What are you doing?" she asked still trying to lean back in, I brought her wrists down from around my neck and sighed.

"Candice. Come on, you know I have a girlfriend."

"Well she's not here right now," I pushed her back gently. I seriously can't believe she's trying this shit right now. "come on Y/N. Don't you miss the good old days?" she whispered seductively. My breath hitched at the sight of her biting her lip. I have to admit, we had a lot of fun back then. I mean there was a reason as to why we kept hooking up with each other.

She opened her door and took my hands in hers, slowly pulling me into her apartment.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

LAUREN'S POVs

We were in-between interviews at the moment. Man has it been a busy day, I barely had time to reply to Y/N's messages.

Me: Hey babe! I've got about 5 minutes right now

Y/N: 😁

Me: So how was last night?

Y/N: Yeah, it was a lot fun....haven't seen those guys in forever

Y/N: Though I may have had a bit too much to drink

Me: lol you sure did miss the drinking age huh?

Y/N: Hell yeah! I just don't get it. You guys are allowed to drive at like 16 and buy guns and shit at 18!          Why on earth is the drinking age 21?!

Me: Oh will you stop complaining 😋

Y/N: Only for you baby 😉

Y/N: Guess what?

Me: What?

Y/N: I get to see you in a week 😀

Me: You do don't you 😉

Me: and I get to meet your family

Y/N: you nervous?

Me: hmmm, just a little. But that's normal 😊

Y/N: you have nothing to worry about. Mum already loves you lol

Me: What can I say, we had a great conversation....about you 🙊