~Halloween~

It is finally that time October 31st and Every one was looking forward to it, its the one night of the year the boys get to go out and this year you get to go with your favorite turtle! who doesn't like free candy spooky costumes and scaring the living daylights out of people.

Leo

You got to the lair with a bag of paints treats and other things Leo asked for, he was putting his costume together meanwhile you had yours in your hand waiting for him to finish up.

leaning on the wall out side of his door."Leooo~ you done yet".

"Just about"

you pull out your costume looking it over, 'I hope this isn't to much' smirking a little from your choice.

Leo opened the door, "how do I look ?", he walked out wearing a hat with a cape and little vampire teeth.

"Aww you look soo spoopy~", you took a picture after teasing him.

"Hey! I'm scary not cute!", he chased you all the way to the bathroom.

"your Adorable!!", I locked the door before he could get in.

"you have to come out sooner or later".

Laughing at his flustered face when he chased you was worth the teasing, you opened the bag and pulled out thigh high leggings and booty shorts with a mask and a striped tight cropped long sleeve shirt. 

'not bad at all'

you picked a sexy robber outfit with a few adjustments, you smiled checking yourself out in the mirror before being interrupted.

"you done in there we have to go soon"

"alright alright Im going", you unlocked the door and walked out.

Leos jaw dropped and started to drool a bit, you blushed but kept your confidence you walked passed him closing his mouth and walked away seductively.

"hurry up Leo~", you called him with your finger.

He nodded his head and ran over to you, He couldn't keep his eyes off of you looking at every inch of you not even trying to hide it.

"I wish it was always Halloween!", He took picture after picture spamming the button for god knows how many times. 

"and I wish you would always be my cute little vampire", you teased again but he just took your hand and walked out the lair.

------------------------------

Raph

Walking in the lair with your costume in a bag you made your way to the living room, you looked around for Raph but you didn't see him.

"that's weird he said he would be in the living room?", you check your phone to see if you were mistaken.

Checking the text you saw that you most definitely were right, you felt someone blow in your ear causing you to let out a small 'Ekk!' Raph was behind you grinning.

"Very funny Wolf boy"

"Hey I'm a blood thirsty wolf that eats little girls like you", he wrapped his arms around you kissing your neck.

"Oh really~ well we'll see who will be eating who after I put this on~", you get out of his arms swinging the bag around as you went to the bathroom.

"can I go with you to help?~".

"nope", you closed the door.

'lets see how much he can hold back after I put on this baby'