When Leo comes to see you.

You sat on the roof top leaning on a wall humming along to the sound of music, looking at the people pass by while staring at the sky.

'just one more hour then ill go inside'

You waited on the roof tops after that day for Leo to come to visit you again, its been two weeks since that time but you had hope he would come back.

You started singing the song playing on your phone, the mood was calm the stars shining and the moon looking as beautiful as ever.

You heard a soft clap coming from behind you, it was Leo looking at you with a smile.

"you sing really well"

you smile back at him.

"thanks, how are you?"

"could be better", he shrugged and sat next to you.

You were getting eager wanting to ask him questions, he noticed and gave you a chuckle.

"what do you wanna ask?", tilting his head.

You bombarded him with questions.

"how old are you?"

"16"

"do you have a family?"

"3 younger brothers and our father"

"favorite color?"

"blue"

"Favorite show?"

"Space hero's"

" . . . Noooo . . . Really?!"

He laughed at your reaction, you looked like you were about to explode.

" You like Space Hero's Too!!"

"yeah its amazing!"

You both gushed over Space hero's for almost an hour before talking about the new episode.

"ok the ending when he stayed with her on regal 4?"

"Loved it" you replied.

"i think i will stay on regal 4 because i love you", you both said in sync laughing while enjoying each others company.