When his brothers find out.

Leo pov

Making his way to the lair with a big smile on his face, you had given him some DVD's to watch Space hero's of course. She had flipped a lid when finding out you hadn't watch the movies you held them tight making your way in the lair jumping over the couch and putting in the movie.

"HEY! I was ganna play some games brooo", pouting and crossing his arms.

"Sorry Mikey But I NEED TO SEE THIS! Space Hero's Has 3 Movies!", eyes sticking" like glue to the tv screen.

"Lame-O-Nardo some of us want to watch something Not lame for once", Raph came over trying to take the movie off.

"Raph!", you tried stopping him and you to ended up wrestling eachother.

Donnie came in the room looking at the disks.

"Leo? were did you get these?"

"huh . . Oh I uhh . . found them"

"I find that highly unlikely since these are one brand new and two signed not to mention HD"

they looked at him a bit confused.

"huh~ I mean there really rare and from what I've seen only 100 copies were made, so I ask again were did you get this from?", he raised an 'eyebrow'

Raph saw him hesitating and held down firmly.

"Spill it your hiding something!"

"ow RAPH!"

"I'll let go after you tell", he demanded

"ugh. . FINE I met someone. . .they let me borrow the movies. .", you let out with an annoyed tone.

"WHAT?!?",they shouted in sync.

"who are they?"

"YOU MADE A FRIEND AND DIDNT TELL US!"

"Oh god another space dork"

Raph finally let you go but didn't let you run away from there questions.

"Are they cool! Do they like video games! do th-", 

Mikey was pushed by Donnie.

"are they Male or Female? How old are they?"

Raph then pulled Donnie back and asked his questions.

"How did you meet them? They better not expose us!"

"One at a time guys. . yes She's cool and she does like games, she's 15, I saved her and she wont expose us", you let out a deep breath.

They looked at each other then back at you with a grin.

"Sooo your 'friends' a Girrrll~", they said with a smirk.

"yeah So What!", you blushed a bit.

"when are you ganna ask her out Bro!"

"We Would Love to meet your new Girlfriend Lame-O-Nardo"

"I'm sure splinter would love that"

They all teased you making you irritated.

"She's not my girlfriend!", you get up and walk to your room.

"YET!", one of them yelled and you slammed the door to your room.

Raph pov

"Thanks for the help again Raph, oh here before I forget", She smiled and waved good bye.