Chapter sixty-eight

Rong You sat down again and used his aura to pull together all of the pieces on the board again. While it seemed he was focused on the chest board one could notice his eyes shifting from the board to the door.

'This person is he another expert?' For someone to find his formation in this small kingdom set off all kinds of warning signs in Rong You's head. He felt a cold sweat we he imagined those people finding him. After all, it took him decades and a serious injury to throw them off his trail. He hasn't even found time to heal yet!

Stress fluttered around Rong You's mind, but looking at his disciples warm eyes he decided to put it to rest. He doubted that any of those narcissistic, controlling, leeches could get this much praise from his disciple. Also, if they were after him and found the main formation the library would be up in flames already.

Rong You lightly swung his hand and two green arrows filled with cultivation stabbed into the door. Due to being far below Rong You's cultivation level Meng couldn't see them, but she could feel to energy around her thicken. Peace was restored in the library and the thunderous sounds didn't go off again.

Rong You ignored Su Lou who was sweating like a pig after restoring her pose and focused on Meng.

"You we're asleep for a while... If it goes on like this who knows how long you will have to stay here." With demeaning eyes his gaze swept over Meng before going back to the board. It was a clear dismissal.

However, Meng wasn't mad at all.

"Awhile? I counted only a week?" Her raspy, however somehow still cocky voice escaped her turned up lips. Rong You was once again shocked by Meng.

With more observing eyes he scanned Meng's body to discover that she had managed to exercise all of the muscles on her face to an acceptable degree.

"It is unfortunate that he stopped by." Meng laminated out loud as she curled and uncurled her fingers on her right hand. "It will be much harder to focus on restoring my left hand when I know he is waiting."

Meng couldn't control her mind from worrying about useless things such as if he was sleeping ok, if he was mentally ok, even if he was eating ok.

She grew flustered at the last worry as it was simply ridiculous due to the fact that cultivators barely had to eat. As they progressed their need for food became nonexistent. Feng Qi at the fifth level of martial cultivation should only have to eat once every two months.

"You can already move your hand?" While Meng was worrying over when she would see her idol again Rong You nearly had his first heart attack at his old age.

With a serious face he directly asked Meng: "Disciple are you sure you are human?"

As someone who went through this training himself he really couldn't accept that he was already being put done by his disciple!

When Meng heard the question she had a contemplative expression. Considering the fact that she transmigrated from another world she wasn't confident enough to answer this question. However, since Defying Moonlight has limited knowledge maybe this psycho master of her's could answer for her?

"And if I wasn't?" Meng decided to fish for more information and tentatively asked this question while watching Rong You.

"Well that would mean you are likely from the nether world like that demons that roam our world. If that was true then you would be a rarely seen high demon. This old man is obligated to chop of your demonic head and feed unholy your body to cultivation fire then spread out the ashes across the world." Rong You stated this half heartedly his eyes off in a distant place. While his words were crude he was still dealing with the hurt of being out done by a youngster!

Meng's lips twitched at Rong You's answer and her head nodded cautiously. "I swear I am 100 percent human."

Even if she wasn't, if she wasn't gifted the power to deal with powerful maniacs like Rong You, than what was the point of acknowledging it?