Chapter 30 - Cheater cheater part 2

Sooooo, im udating AGAIN. I should be able to update alot more now that i have a little more free time. (: YAY FREETIME!!!!!! 

(By the way..this is Two years later in the story..) the picture on the side fits this chapter...so i added it. 

Any whoooooo,  heres part two!!!

(That rymed (; )

Zayns POV 

*RECAP*

i feel gross, disgusting, icky. I dont know how to describe it, i just feel...ew.

I decided not to go home, so i texted louis saying that i was gonna visit an old friend. 

I soon found myself at a bar. Drinking and dancing. Having a good time. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to see a gorgeous girl standing behind me. 

''Hey'' she said flirtatiously. 

"Hey'' 

After a bit of dancing, and drinking, I was at yet another house. But this time, I was in a bed. 

What time is it?

10;30 am

SHIT. I need to get home.

I stood up out of the bed and felt really cold.

I then realized...I was naked.

And in a girls house.

(Current time....still Zayn's pov.)

RING RING

Who's calling me? 

RING RING

Harry?

RING RI-

"Hello?" I finally answered?

"Hey mate, where are you at?"

"Uh...Im at an old friends house.."

"Oh, well, Paige and I are thinking about having a party for Louis and Darcy this weekend, would and I was wondering if you and Lou wanted to help out?" Why did he call to ask me this?

"Yeah, we would love too. What time do you want the party and stuff?"

"We were thinking Saturday at 12. So if you and Lou could come over at like 10 and help set up that would be great."

"Yeah, sounds like a plan."

"Thanks mate."

"No problem."

Okay...now that im off the phone I need to get the hell out of here before who ever I slept with wakes up. 

I grabbed all my things and thought im gonna make it out of here. Until i heard her speak. 

"Where are you going baby?''

"Oh, uh...I need to get home"

"Why so soon?''

"I have some things to take care of.."

''Couldnt you stay a little longer? I hate to see you go so soon"

"Uh, well I would love to, but I have to get back home...now. "

"Darn, well..um, wait..whats your name?'

Wow, someone who doesnt know that im in a boy band..

"Zayn, Zayn Malik. and your..?" I asked because I also didnt know her name..

''Perrie, Perrie Edwards."

"Well, it was uh...nice to meet you, but I have to get bakc home, my boyfriend is waiting for me." Shoot.

"Boyfriend? You're gay?!" Damn it. I didnt want this to happen. If she didnt wake up, she wouldnt have found out my name, or the fact that im gay.

"Yes and yes. For 2 years.."

"Get out of my house fag! I cant believe I slept with you! "

"I wanted to leave, but you insisted I stayed! "

"Get. Out."

"Fine." What a bitch. I thought.

--------------------------------------------- 2 HOURS LATER. AT HARRY'S FLAT.--------------------------------------

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!"

"Harry, calm down..let me explain. It's not as bad as it sounds.''

"Then explain" He spat out. I understand why he's mad. I mean I cheated on his bestfriend. 

"Okay, well Louis and Litlle Louis over, so I decided to let them spend some Louis time together, and I went out to get some tea and then go to the park. I got my tea and went to the park. I was just sitting on the bench by myself, when some guy came up and starting flirting with. He asked me to go and get some tea with him."  

"ZAYN HE ASKED YOU ON A DATE!!" Harry interupted. 

"Let me finish!" I took in a deep breath and continued." I said yea and  he told me that he knew a good cafe just down the road, i figured this wouldnt mean anything and I was thinking of Louis the whole time, of course,  and went with him. We were walking and I went to turn in the direction of the cafe, but he grabbed me by the arm and said no its this way. He ended up leading my to his house saying that it was cold so he figured we could just get tea at his place. We walked  inside and he went and made the tea. When he brought it back his looked different then mine, he told me that he just put stuff in his and mine was plain. I started to feel weird with each sip i took, but he told me i had nothing in mine, so I brushed it off. I got up to leave and he pulled me back my the arm and said 'stay i want to get to know you better' so i stayed because i wasnt thinking straight and sat back down. But what he meant by get to know me wasnt what i thought it was. He started kissing me and  giving me love bites and..and " At this point i was crying, thinking about what happened. " And he raped me.." I took a deep breath in and finished between shaky breaths. " I felt disgusted with myself. Sure Louis and I have done it before, but this is dfferent, i was forced to do this.. i had no choice in this, he raped me. I wanted to forget about it so I went to the bar. I got so drunk I barely remember the bar part of this, but what I do remember was waking up naked next to a girl. "

"YOU CHEATED ON LOUIS WITHA WOMEN?!?"

"Harry, im not done. When i tried to sneak out, i was caught. She asked me to stay and then i said i needed to get back to my boyfriends, and she called me a fag and told me to get the hell out of her house." I took another shaky breath.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU. YOU CHEATED ON LOU, WITH A WOMEN, IM NOT SUPRISED SHE KICKED YOU OUT. WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG ZAYN."

''HARRY I WAS  FUCKING RAPED, BY ANOTHER MAN.."

''You were what?" I turned my head at the sound of the voice. 

Louis.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I will try to update soon.

A few questions;

What do you think Zayn will say to Louis?

What will Louis do when he finds out? 

Will this change their relationship? 

Im thinking this will take a lot more chapters, so there will be more then 2 chapters left (: 

I know..you all love me for this. <3 

(not edited.)