Chapter Nine- Do you remember?

Sorry it took a while to update, i've been busy. But here's chapter nine!! xx

Paige's POV

I woke up to Marissa and Sam jumping on my bed this morning, what got them so hyped up?

"Guys! What are you doing here?!?!" 

"We came here to watch movies with you all day and have a girls day until your date with Harry tonight." Marissa said after she sat down.

"Well, I guess this will be fun.." Did they not remember it was my birthday? I mean I don't want to be selfish.. but they are my best friends..

"Oh, and Paige?" Sam said as she turned around, maybe she did remember!! "Why dont you put your hair up..its kinda messy." Maybe not..

Marissa POV

We didnt really forget it was her birthday, we just want her to feel really special later at the party when we all tell her happy birthday! I mean, if she thinks everyone forgot, then imagine how happy she will be when she walks in Zayn's flat!

Sam POV

I feel so bad..she thinks we forgot it was her birthday. We do know it.. it's just we want her to be really surprised when she walks in Zayn's flat..

To Nialler<3

'Hey, she thinks we forgot. Were gonna watch some movies now, and then get her ready at 4:30.'

-Sam-xx

'Okay great! Make sure you get her dressed nice, but make sure she has clothes for the party. And yes. Everyone thinks it's closed today.'

-Nialler-xx

'Perfect.(;  Love you xx.'

-Sam-xx 

---------------------------------------LATER THAT DAY. 4:30PM------------------------------------------------------

Paige POV

"PAIGE!!" I hear Rissa call my name, she's upstairs picking out my outfit. 

"Coming!!"

When I get to my room, it's a complete mess.

"What did you do?!?!?!?" I basically shout. I mean, yeah.. I can be messy, but not this messy!

"We're trying to find you a perfect outfit!" Sam says from inside my closet.

"Oooo!!! This!" Marissa shouts walking towards me.

She hands me a lime green dress. Its a v-neck dress that goes about to my knees. I have never worn it so I dont know what it looks like on me..

"I have never worn this Rissa.. I dont know how I look in it.."

"Try it on then silly!" She says throwing it to me. I go in my bathroom to put it on, I actually like it on me, but I want there opinion first.

"Hey guys.. How do I look? I mean we still have to do my make up but the dress, is it okay?"

"Oh-M-Wow! Paige that looks amazing on you!!" Marissa shouts at me.

"She's right Paige, you look stunning in that dress." I couldnt help but smile, I guess its a good dress then huh?

"Well, lets get my make up and hair done then! Shall we?"

We go into the bathroom and Marissa turns on my curler and Sam gets my make-up out. Marissa curls the ends of my hair so that its not super curly, it's just loosely curled, I like it. And Sam puts on brown eye shadow, mascara, and dark brown eye liner. I have to admit, I look a lot better than I would have if I did my hair and make-up. ( not that im bad at it.. I just wouldnt have done it this way..)