Chapter 33- This will not work out..

RECAP OF LAST CHAPTER  

Zayn POV

 "ZAYN SOME BLONDE WOMAN IS HERE TO SEE YOU!" I hear Louis yell from the door. I slowly get up and walk over and stop dead in my tracks. The girl I cheated on Lou with is here. At my appartment. And Louis answered the door.

Oh. Shit.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"We need to talk"

Uh-Oh.

"Um, come in. Lou were gonna go talk in the other room." I kissed him on the cheek and walked Perrie into the kitchen.

"Zayn, look. I know you're gay and I know that what we did a few weeks ago meatn nothing...but i need to tell yo something and I hope you dont freak out.."

"W-what is it??" Please dont tell me she had STD's and i might have it now too..

She sighed and then continued to talk. what she said...

I

Did

Not 

Expect.

"I'm pregnant, and the baby is yours..."

Shit.

So my lovely readers, here is chapter 33 of Stole my heart. 

Zayn POV

"Are you positive its mine? I mean did you sleep with anyone else in the last week or two?"

"Are you implying that I am a slut who just sleeps around?!" She hissed.

"No, im just trying to make sure there is a chance that it could be someone elses, because i just got my boyfriend back, and i will be damned if you try to keep me away from him because of this baby" 

"Im not going to keep you away. You dont even have to be a part of the babies life. I just want you to know that, there may be a little you running around."

"You came all the way to my fucking apartment to tell me that you're pregnant and that its mine, but i dont have to be a part of he or shes life? Why didnt you just keep a secrect?"

"I...I dont know. But heres my number. Call me or text me if you have any questions. Bye Zayn." 

She walked away and closed the door, and just like that I broke into tears. 

Louis POV 

I heard a door close and then i heard a faint sound of sobbing coming from the living room. To say i was worried was an understatement because walking to into that room and seeing your boyfriend on the ground crying, is pretty scary. Especially when you dont know why.

"Zayn? Whats wrong love?"

"She- she, she's pr- pregnant. And i-it's mine." He managed to stutter out.

"Whats so bad about that? Just because she's having your baby doesnt mean its going to affect us, i mean we can't have a kid anyway, this is actaully good. "

'' But she told me that i didnt need to be a part of the babies life, and then she just left. But i have her number if i had any questions" 

I didnt even respond i just sat there and held him tightly while he continued to cry. 

Paige POV

Ever since the twins' birthday party, we havent seen much of Marissa, Liam, Sam, Niall, Lou and Zayn. But that has given Harry and I some alone time, because Harry's parents wanted to take the kids for a few days. 

"Harry?"

"Yes love?"

"We should go see a movie or something. Ya know, get out of the house since we havent been able to much since the twins were born."

"That sounds wonderful" 

"Alright then, lets go!''

Niall POV 

Sam and I have just been relaxing today, since Jessica has gone over to one of her friends house for a birthday party. 

We've been cuddled up on the couch for hours just watching random tv shows. 

And honestly, my life couldnt be better. 

"I love you Sam"

"I love you too Niall"

Marissa POV

It's been 5 minutes, I can finally check! In case you didnt know, im checking a pregnancy test.

I picked it up, and closed my eyes. I began to count down from three.

3

2

1

I opened my eyes to see  a little plus sign on the test. 

I flung the door open, and ran down stairs to find Liam.

"Liam!!! "

"What is it??"

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE A DAD! WERE GONNA BE PARENTS IN 9 MONTHS!!!" 

"Oh my god! Are you serious?!" He asked with a huge grin acrossed his face. I  took his hand and led him into the bathroom to show him, the indeed the pregnanct test was positive. 

He looked down at me (because im about a foot shorter than him) and smiled. 

"We're going to make great parents Marissa. I love you" 

"I love you too" 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?????????????????

What'd ya think? 

Please, please, please comment and tell me how im doing with this story. It would mean a lot(:  

THE 'KISS YOU' MUSIC VIDEO IS COMING OUT IN 5DAYS!!! WHO'S EXCITED!! I KNOW I AM!! AHHHH" 

Okay, caps lock is done. 

I will try to update soon. <3 

By the way, i did not re-read this.

-Becca<3