Chapter Thirteen- Moving on.

------------------------------Nine Months Later-------------------------------

Niall woke up in the middle of the night hearing Sam screaming because her water broke. They knew that they were having a girl, and tonight was the night they would meet her. It was 1 am, and Niall had to call the boys to tell them whats going on. Liam, Marissa, Louis, Eleanor, and Zayn all went to meet them at the hospital while Harry and Paige picked them up.

They were rushed into the hopsital, and Sam was ready to go into labor. Niall stayed in the room with her while the others waited in the waiting room. 

"NIALL IF THIS BABY EATS AS MUCH AS YOU DO, WERE GOING TO GO BROKE!!! "Sam yelled to him. Niall just laughed. 

At 3:42am baby Jessica Lynn Horan was born. Niall was waiting for the baby to be born and able to walk before he proposed to Sam. He wants the baby to be the flower girl. He's planning on asking Sam to marry him after they get back home. As for Liam. He's waiting for the right moment. He already has the ring and the idea in his mind set up. Harry is going to use the promise ring to propose with. Louis and Eleanor have been going through some rough patched lately, so Louis is thinking off ending things with Eleanor, because he cant handle all the fighting..

---------------------ONE YEAR LATER--------------------------------

Niall has everything planned. Tonight is the night he will propose to Sam. 

Niall POV

I brought Sam to the beach where I had a candle lit dinner set up for the two of us. Harry and Paige were watching Jess for us tonight so that we I could propose. We finished eating dinner and we went for a walk along the shore. After about five minutes of walking I stopped her and she gave me a confused look. 

"Nialler? What are you doing?" 

"Something I've been waiting a year to do."

"Sam, ever since I met you and you gave me that letter, I knew that one day you would be mine. When you said yes to be my girlfriend, I was the happiest person. And then we had Jessica, she was the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. And now, here we are today. Celebrating 1 in a half years together." I got down on one knee and looked her in the eyes. "Roses are red, violets are blue. My last name is Horan. And your will be too. Samantha, will you marry me?"

She had tears in her eyes, and she looked so happy. 

"Yes Niall. I will marry you!" 

Louis POV

"Eleanor, I don't see why that's so important, he loves her right?"

"Well, yeah. But he didn't even give Danni a chance and now he's already thinking about marrying Marissa!"

"They have been together for a year and a half, I'm pretty sure getting married is a good idea."

"Then why havent you asked me yet? Weve been together for two years!"

"This. Eleanor this is why I haven't asked yet! You and I are always fighting whenever were together! Your always busy or you have other plans!"

"Well, i guess now is the perfect time to tell you"

"Tell me what???"

"Its better off this way Louis"

"What is?"

"Ive moved on. Its over Lou."

And with that she left. She moved on? Like cheated? Well... Its over now, so I don't need to worry about it. All the fighting is over with, I'm free.

(I love Eleanor and Louis together, I just thought I should put in a little drama :))