Chapter 31- Heat break and Story Time.

Hi-yah! Im back! 

Did you miss me? Yes? No? Okay..

Anywhooooooooo, heres the next chapter!

Louis POV

''HARRY I WAS RAPED BY ANOTHER MAN!" I heard some one yell, and it sounded like Zayn. My Zayn.

"You were what?'' I asked as I stepped into the flat.

''Um, Lou. Listen. We need to talk. It can't wait." Shit. Is he breaking up with me? Does he think I'm mad?

"Oh, okay." 

We walked into Harry and Paige's spare room in their flat and we sat on the bed. 

"Babe,  remember how you had that Louis and Louis Jr day?" 

''Yes..'' 

"Well, I told you i was going out to have a me day. And i did. It just didnt turn out the way I expected it too.."

"What do you mean?"

"Okay, let me talk and dont interupt me. Well, i was sitting in the park having coffee i had picked up from starbuck when a guy approached me. He was giving me wierd looks and then came up to talk to me. He began to speak and asked if I wanted to go have tea with him. Even though  I had coffee, it didnt seem like a bad idea, so I did. I mean, I could use a friend. We started walking and he led me into a different direction then the cafe so I asked where we were going and he said he new a different route. Eventually he told me that it was getting cold so we should just go back to his place. Not thinking right I said yes. He brought me some tea and we started talking about things. My tea didnt...taste right. I asked him and he told me that.. it was normal." He began to cry. "I began to feel a little off and i told him that i should be getting back home and he grabbed me by the arm and told me to stay so we could get to know each other better. The next thing I know is he was raping me, and i couldnt do anything about it. I felt so gross and digusted with myself so I went to the nearest bar, and got drunk to forget about it and well, this girl came up to me and was gettting flirty and everything, and I was too wasted to say no when she..she asked me to go back to her house. The next thing I know Im waking up in a strange girls bed. She told me to stay and I said I had tog et back home to my boyfriend and thats when she started calling me gay and a foggot and told me to get out of her house.. and now here i am.''

"YOU CHEATED ON ME!?!"

"Louis, i was poisend, raped, and drunk. I didnt know what I was doing!!""

"But you fucking cheated Zayn! Hwo could you do this too me?!?"

''Babe, listen to me.''

"Dont fucking call me that. I think we need a break."

With that I walked out. 

Zayn POV

"I think we need a break." 

Those words kept replaying over and over and over again in my head. 

I messed up big time. 

And the worst thing is.

I dont know how im gonna fix this one.

Paige POV

I have everything for the twins' party. Now to bring it all home to set up.

As i was walking in the door someone ran into me. 

"Im so sorry." It was Louis.

"Louis? Whats wrong love?" 

''Za-Zayn.." 

"Come inside love."

We walked inside and Harry was atching tv with the twins.

"Babe? Can you go put this stuff upstairs?"

"Yeah" 

He took the stuff from me, kissed me on the cheek and walked upstairs. 

"Now. Tell me what happened." 

------------------HALF HOUR AND A LONG STORY LATER.-----------------------

"Im so sorry Lou." 

"I-I-I told him we needed a break, was that the right thing to do?"

"Lou, you did what was best. Just give it time. And see what happens. Alright?''

"Okay. Thanks Paige."

"No problem Louis, I'm always here for you. Always." 

I stood up and opened my arms to give him a hug and he stood up and walked to me and hugged me. 

As we sat back down Zayn came down the stairs with Harry. You could clearly see that he was crying. I felt bad for both of them. Louis because Zayn cheated on him. And I feel bad for Zayn because he was raped by some guy he doesnt even know.

I guess we have to see what will happen between them. 

Well? 

I hope you liked it. 

i will try to update soon. 

Promise. (by the way..i didnt proof read this. )