Chapter Five-Our dates with the boys.

I hope you all like the story so far. 

Here's chapter five! enjoy!! 

Harry POV

'Hey Paige, are you busy today?'

-Harry xx-

'Nope, perfectly free.'

-Paige-xx

YES! Looks like were going on a date.

'Can you be ready by 5? If you wouldnt mind, I would like to take you out tonight.. Nothing to fancy tho so you dont have to dress up.

-Harry xx-

'Yes I can. And I'll be waiting. (; '

-Paige-xx

"Hey Haz, Why so happy?" Louis asked as he walked in and must've saw me texting Paige.

"Oh, just asking Paige out on a date!"

"Way to go Hazza!!!" Louis yelled as zayn came in the room. 

"Whats going on in here?" Zayn cocked an eyebrow at us.

"Harry has a date with Paige tonight!!" Louis said, he was really happy for me.

"Alright Harry! Get it in!" Everyone laughed at Zayns comment.

After the laughter died down I went upstairs to get ready, since it was 3:50, and I had to leave at four to pick her up because she lives about 45 min. away. I put on my black jeans with my white v-neck and my blue blazer, fixed my hair and left. 

Paige POV

I had to go get ready! I cant belive I'm acutally going on a date with Harry Styles! 

I went upstairs to my room to look for an outfit to wear. I picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a lime green tanktop with a black button up to go over it along with a pair of balck heels. Just because Harry is a little bit taller, so these should make almost his height. As I finished up getting ready my phone went off. 

'Hey love I'm here'

-Harry-xx

'Be out in a minute'

-Paige-xx

I walked outside and Harry was standing by his car waiting for me. As I walked up to him and gave him a hug and he kissed me on the cheek. He opened up my door for me and then hopped around to his side of the car and got in. 

"Where exactly are we going" I asked, since he never actually told me.

"It's a surprise babe" he grinned.

"But I don't like surprises!" I started to pout. It didnt work..

"I'm not gonna tell, you'll just have to wait."  

 Sam POV

"Paige!!!" No answer. "Paige!" still no answer. 

"Sam, Paige went out with Harry, said she would be back later." Marissa showed me the note and walked back into the living where Niall and Liam were. We had keys to her apartment so we went to go check on her since she didnt text us.

"Well, do you want to go catcha film and get a bite to eat?" Niall asked me and I agreed. We stayed in town and went to Nando's then went to the movies and saw 'The Amazing SpiderMan' 

After the movie was over he asked if I wanted to go over to his flat tomorrow and hang out for the day and I couldnt say no. He kissed me goodnight and I went inside.

Marissa's POV

After Sam and Niall left, Liam and I just hung out at my flat and watched Toy Story and had a few snacks. 

When Sam got home Liam and I were cuddling on the couch and I had fallen a sleep at one point during the movie. Liam woke me up because it was getting late and him and Niall had to get back to their flat. I walked outside with him and said goodbye. 

"Can we do this again sometime?" he asked. 

"Of course, this was fun, I would love to do it again."

"Could I have your number before I go?" Liam asked kinda of shyly.

"Sure let me see your phone..heres mine" I put my number in his phone and gave it back to hime so he could leave, he gave be a hug and kissed me on the cheek and then left.

Harry's POV

"Paige, were here" I said as I woke her up, seeing as it took a while to get to where we were going. 

"Oh, Where are we?" she asked as she began to open up her eyes.

"Why dont you take a look for yourself."

She stood there for a minute..At first I couldnt tell if it was a good thing or a bad thing, and then she ran up to me and hugged me then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you so much Harry, I've always wanted to go to a carnival!"

Paige's POV

Harry took me to a carnival. I have always wanted to go to a carnival, but my parents would never take me as a kid, and when I was 13 they died in a car accident, and they had never taken me. I looked up at Harry and he wiped away tears off my face. I hadn't even noticed I was crying.

"Are you okay??" Harry asked, I could hear the worry in his voice.

"Yeah, I was just thinkning about the time my parents were going to take me, but the couldnt because on their way to come pick me up from my friends house they got into a serious accident and they died.." I said starting to cry even more.

"Paige, I'm so sorry, if you dont want to be here-"

"No, I want to, I really do. I'm glad you brought me here Harry. Thank you"

"Your welcome"

We didnt go on many rides because they were mainly roller coasters and Harry said he didnt like them so I told him we could just play the games and then ride the ferris wheel before we left. As we were walking around  we started talking about when my parents died. I didnt really mind talking to him about it though, he really seemed to care about me. I told him that I lived with my moms sister until i was 18 and then I moved in to a flat by myself. After that we went and got some cotton candy and made our way to the ferris wheel.  

After a few minutes we were on top of the ferris wheel. This night has been amazing. 

"Paige?"

"Yes?" 

"Can I ask you something?" He sounded scared..

"Yeah, anything."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

I wasnt expecting this to happen, I mean yeah I've always dreamed of this but I never thought it would actually happen. Harry broke me  out of my thoughts by kissing me. Perfect night. It could not have been any better.