Chapter Twenty-One - Zayn?

Sorry for not updating in a few days. I have had writers block for a while. So if this chapter isnt so good, then its cuz of writers block! Thanks for reading my story(: 

-Becca-xx

Zayn POV

I was walking to go get some groceries from the store when I saw them. Lou and Eleanor. They were kissing. I cant believe it. It felt like my heart just broke into little pieces. She told him she moved on, so isnt she like cheating on the other guy right now? I  didnt even notice this, but i started to cry when I saw them kissing.. 

Wait, Louis is getting up, and leaving? He looked mad.. hmm.

 HES NOT WITH HER!!  

When he exited the building he saw me walking.

"Hey! Zayn!"

"Hey Lou!"  

"What's up?"

"About to go get some things from the store."

"Oh, can I come with you, I need some things for my place."

"Sure"

The rest of the way there was pretty much all silence, except a few things about Niall and Sam, Liam and Marissa, and how he wants Paige and Harry to name their boy after him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I got back from the store Lou went to his flat and then came back to mine, because he wanted to hang out.

"Hey Lou? Can I ask you something?"

"You just did."

"No, I mean can I talk you about something?"

"You are talking to me" This boy is gonna get smacked.

"Stop goofing around Lou! Im being serious!"

"Okay, Okay. What do u want to ask me?"

"What were you doing with Eleanor?" He stayed silent for a minute and then responded. 

"Oh, that. Well, she wanted to chat so we went to starbucks."

"So, if you were just chatting, then why were you kissing her?"

"You saw that?"

"Yeah, I did." II said kinda angerly.

"She kissed me, she wants to get back together but I told her I need to think about it, and that I had to do something first.."

"Oh, and what to you have to do?"

"This"

Louis POV

"Oh, and what do you have to do?"

"This."

The next thing I knew, my lips were attatched to Zayns. I honestly didnt feel the "sparks" or whatever I feel with El. Maybe thats a sign. I pulled away, and looked at him.

"You had to kiss me first?"

"Um...yeah."

"Why?" He asked.

"Well, I figured it would help me figure out my feelings for you and to see if I felt the same thing with El.."

"And do you?"

"N-no"

"So what does this mean?" He asked, sadly.

"I dont know. I mean, I have a crush on you, but I feel the "sparks" with El, and I feel nothing with you.."