Judgement 2

Weiss: When me and Snow turn around the corner we bump into a person causing us to fall, then I look up to only see the Faunus get away"No! He got away!"

Snow: I slowly got up as I rub my head trying to get rid of the pain, then I notice Weiss was on the ground with other girl"Oh! Weiss we accidentally knock a person!"

Weiss: I look down to see a girl laying down smiling at me. This cause me to junp back up surprise into Snow arm's"Euh!"

???:"Salutations!" I wave at them excitely

Weiss&Snow: While Weiss is clinching onto Snow tightly she look up into his face as they quickly started blushing. Weiss then notice Snow had his hands on her waist so she quickly got off him looking away from his sapphire gaze while she play with her hair with a smile on her face. Snow endlessly rub his shoulders nervously while he also smile to the sensations of having his hands around Weiss waist like that. Both they're hearts felt like charcoals burning with excitement and happiness in they're hearts.

Orleans: I look at them as I growl like a angry dog"Grr..."

Ruby: I look at the girl laying down on the ground"Um...hello."

Yang: I look at the girl slightly confuse to the scene"Are you...ok?"

???: "I'm wonderful. Thanks for asking."

Nero: We all look at each other confuse and slightly weirded out by this strange girl laying down on the floor like it was just normal"I think this is where you stand up."

???: I had a worry expression to whatche meant, then I smile alittle awkwardly"Yes." I did a kip up to help myself up off the ground

Nero: Everyone back up a bit from the girl except me. Really to me this isn't much of a surprise since everyone is a different person in many ways and this is one of them. Plus I'm half grimm with a very dark event soo...yea.

Penny: I greeted everyone with a smile"My name is Penny. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Nero: I cross my arm's as I give Penny a friendly smile"Name Nero."

Orleans: I place both my hands on my hips as I stood tall with a cheerful smile and excitement to meet her"Heyyyy girlfirend! I'm Orleans!"

Orlando: I took a moment to inspect her looks and to my surprise her face features is very cute"Call me Orlando. You have a very cute face features."

Blake: I look away with a jeaouls face to how Orlando is giving Penny a compliment

Snow: I offer penny my hand for her to shake. Then I greeted her with a comfort smile"Hi Penny. It nice to meet you, I am Snow."

Penny: I stood abit closer to him surprise from how kind he being"Wow. Your a such a nice person!"

Snow: I got alittle shy to her compliment as I rub my head"O-oh. T-thank you Penny." After we shook hands I stood up stright respectfully

Weiss: I cross my arm's giving him a small glare feeling jealous to how Penny gave Snow a compliment

Ruby: I lean forward alittle excitely as my way of greeting her"Hi Penny. I'm Ruby."

Weiss: after getting pass my jealous moment I then slightly title my body towards her"I'm Weiss."

Blake: I had my arms cross as I had my eyes lock on her"Blake."

Yang: I rub my head as I look at Penny alittle confuse"Are you sure you didn't hit your head?" Blake gave me a smack to my shoulder, then I stood stright to introduce myself"Oh, I'm yang."