The Family Intentions

Nero: As me and my siblings were going up a elevator I look outside to notice the sun has already set so now it night though what really surprise me right now is how we were allow to bring our weapons up here, a little off topic. Though the thing is we didn't have time to put them away so we took them with us. I turn to face professor Goodwitch from behinde her who seem to be frustrated

Orlando: I lean towards Nero to whisper a question"The energy she giving out doesn't feel right. Got a clue?" After I ask this question the elevator door open to us to see Professor Ozpin standing in front of his desk and of course with his cane

Nero: I only look and waited for Professor Goodwitch to leave. Once she did I uncross my arm and prepare for what ever outcome comes, as a leader I can't let my team go down in this"For now we will listen till we know what going on." As my siblings nodded in a agreement we walk out of the elevator, Once we got close enough towards Professor Ozpin we stood facing him and Professor Goodwitch."So?"

Ozpin: I sigh feeling unplease to what I'm about to explain"Mr. Zexal, it seems you took the risk of your brother's and sister coming off of academy grounds for them to help you. Correct?"

Nero: I nodded"Yes. After all they are not just my team, they are also my family so it was more natural for me to reach to them for help." I notice Professor Goodwitch kept tapping her finger on her arm while she was crossing her arms together

Orleans: I notice what Nero was seeing from the corner of my eyes, so I look at them abit caution as I place my hand on my hips standing tall"If there something wrong. Then shouldn't you tell us what the matter is."

Glynda: With no hesitations I look at the four children with nothing but pure honesty"We think it is best for you to leave."

Orlando: hearing those things caught me by surprise wuth my jaws drop and eyes widen"What!?"

Ozpin: I look at Glynda surprise by her action so the awkward situation has occure"My I never thought it will be that easy to say."

Glynd: I just sigh turning to Ozpin"Well they will have to know some how."

Orleans: I was just lost in thoughts to what is happening in this situation"Why are you telling us to leave Beacon?!"

Ozpin: I look back at Team RVBY with a sincere in my heart to this unfortunate event"I apologize Mrs. Zexal but you see the world has already discover that you four exist here at Beacon Academy. We can only do so much to keep you safe here, it will only be a matter of time."

Glynda: I look back at the rest of them to speak my thoughts aswell "We also can not take a risk of other students here being injure by your cost."

Snow: I look at Glynda with a face of hoping she will understand us how we feel"Professor Goodwitch. This is not something we ever wanted."

Ozpin: I sigh sadden to turning Snow down"My apologies but I do not see what else we can do for you here. It is as I said, we can only do so much for you here before they come for you four."

Orlando: I clinch my fist to finding that a challenge"Then let them come. We are not mov-" Nero rise his hand up for me to be silence which honestly made me surprise"Nero?"

Nero: I put my hand down for Professor Ozpin and Goodwitch to speak more"How much time?"

Glynda: I look towards Nero silghtly confuse to his sudden question"Excuse me?"

Nero: I look at Glynda with a seriouse face demanding a answer from her"You heard...How...much...time?"

Snow: Me and the others notice Nero was demands, and we never seen this side him so I gotten slightly worry for that"Ner-"