First Day Of Class

Nero: After professor Ozpin set us in teams of four he told us where our dorms will be so we headed to it then we manage to find it once we step inside there two beds on each side of the room with two windows on each above the beds

Orleans: I look around the room alittle amaze"This looks comfortable I'll say."

Orlando: "Yeaaaa, but too playin." I sat on one of the beds

Snow: I walk in the room feeling alittle concern to ruining the room"well I hope we don't make too much of a mess or cause a problem."

Nero: I sat on one of the beds, then look out the window "Let get down to businesses. We known to eight people here in school."

Orleans: I lean on the wall after closing the door to our dorm room"Is it gonna be a problem?"

Nero: "Don't know." I looked back facing everyone

Orlando: I lay on the bed relaxing my thoughts "Well so far we had to deal with Weiss, then others knowing our identity, and now Neon."

Snow: I put on a comfort smile"I'm sure it won't be to much for us to handle."

Orleans: "Pfft come on boys!" I went up to them with a big smile"We just made it to Beacon Academy! Why don't we celebrate it after our classes tomorrow we can throw a BIG PARTY!!!" Out of no where I popped small fire works

Orlando: me and Snow laugh though she is right "Your such a happy girl."

Snow: I notice Nero was more quiet then usual "Nero is everything ok with you?" I gave him a concern look

Nero: Snow snapped me out of my thoughts honsetly I was just thinking of Ruby so I try hidding my blush "Yea."

Orlando: I tilted my head after I sat back up "You sure because your usually alittle more talkative."

Nero: "Yea."

Orlando: I then put on a big smirk knowing what he was thinking "Hmm is it little Mrs.Rose your thinking off."

Nero: "Yea." There was a silence for a moment, then I realize what I said I looked at Orleans with a Shock look

Orleans: "......NERO!" I grabbed him by the shirt jerking him back and fourth while also interrogating him "WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN, DID ANYTHING HAPPEN WHO MADE THE FIRST MOVE, DID SHE KISSED YOU, NO DID YOU KISSED HER, DID YOU SLEPT TOGETHER!!!!????"

Snow&Orlando: "Oh god sis! 0-0"

Nero: I started to get a major head from Orleans aggressive shakes"A-ah d-damn it!"

Snow: I then started thinking of Weiss and me I looked down with a sad look

Orleans: I notice Snow was upset I took a second to think what it was till I let go of my red headed idiot brother "Is it you and Weiss?"

Snow: "Yea..." I rub my head feeling upset "I know all you don't like her, but she was never part of that murder."

Nero: I got up from the floor stretching my neck as I look at Snow "Your right. That why we don't mind you hanging with her."

Orlando: I nod in agreement with Nero"He right we talked about it after you fell asleep back at the ballroom."

Orleans: I pulled out my whip cracking it "But no PDA Sweet Sapphire." I smile evily where it scared him a bit, then I looked back at Nero with a glare "Now my big darling brother of mine."