A Easy Break

Nero: I slowly open my eyes to see a light on a celling"Wha..." I look around to see myself being in a nurse office and of course I'm in a bed with alot of bandages on my stomach and other places. I lifted myself up a bit to look around more but I felt some weight on my lap so I look down to see a red hoodie on a person and I can take a guess who it is"Ruby...?"

Ruby: I got up with my hoodie falling off my head while yawing at the same time"What time is it..." I look to my side to see Nero eyes awake, then my tears starting to fall out of my eyes "Nero!" I quickly wrap my arms around his neck with my face in his chest

Nero: "R-Ruby?" My heart exploded to all the sudden embrace from her"H-hey what wrong?"

Ruby: I look up with joy of tears as I smile at him"I thought we had to burry you in the sea!"

Nero: I lifted a eyebrow up to her response"Uhh, that where dead gold fish goes. Who told you that?"

Ruby: I look into his red eyes thinking to that question"Orleans."

Nero: I gave a look that you will give to a child for putting his hand in a stove twice"Well I'm definitely ain't dead." For odd reason I felt a hand on my cheek. Then my face started blushing it was even noticeable like the bright sun"Really I'm fine."

Ruby: Tears still falling out of my eyes as I rub my fingers against his skin"B-but all I saw was you laying on the ground bleeding without your eyes open, or breathing, or moving, or even a word coming out of you. You were like a dead snail."

Nero:"....Yeaaah no." I place my hand on hers that was was on my cheek"Look there nothing to worry about I'm fine. Just need some time to heal."

Ruby: I felt his fingers from his free hand wrapping away my tears"W-well i-if all you need is rest. T-then I'll be here with you."

Nero: The moment we started staring at each other eyes our surroundings became silence

Ruby: "Nero-" I felt his fingers on my chin, then he slowly started pulling me closer to his face. I immediately started getting goosebumps in my left chest"N-Nero I-I u-uh w-we...Nero." I just close my eyes gently for him

Nero&Ruby: Before their lips met they felt a bullet speed went pass their faces causing them to immediately separate"Orleans!" Then they saw the door kick open only for them to see Orlando struggling holding Orleans arms

Orleans: "I'M GONNA KILL YOU NERO!" I swang my legs trying to break free from Orlando

Nero: I look at them surprise to the thought that came to my mind"How long have you two been standing there?"

Orlando: I try to catch my breath from all the struggle I put up with from my psychotic sister"About h-hour or t-two." I look back at Orleans"Hold still little sister!"

Ruby: My face expression was like a shatter glass while I fell onto the floor"I can't believe you were listening on us the whole time!"

Orleans: I glare at Ruby"Do us a favor and fall asleep in your dorm room! A sister wouldn't want to hear another girl thoughts about they're brother in their SLEEP!"

Nero: I started blushing to think Ruby had those kind of dreams with me in it. I look back at Ruby only to find her blushing aswell so we look away from each other eyes feeling to embarrassed at the moment. Then I remeber something important"Wait where Snow?"

Orleans: I stop for a moment to see who I left him with, then I remeber. I headbutt Orlando face for him to let me go to storm off back to Snow room"THAT COLD-BLOODED SHE DOG!!!"