Found...chess pieces?

Glynda: I walked towards Professor Ozpin to Inform him on the students "Our last pair has been formed, sir." I switch camera over to two students that were pair "Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren. Poor boy can't imagine those two getting along. Still atlest he better he's probably better off then Mrs. Nikos."

Ozpin:"Hmm..."

Glynda: "I don't care what his transcripts say, Jaune is not ready for this level of combat...Then these people." I switch over to Snow, Orleans getting pair up aswell as to see Nero, and Orlando fighting pack of Beowulfs on separate camera's "To think these four manage to live after what happen to they're parents. It something I'm more concer on this event that if they do make it to attend to our academy. The only thing I'm more worried is they're fith Brother missing." I shut off my device"I guess we'll find out soon enough. At there current pace, they should reach the temple within few minutes. Speaking of which, what you used as relics this year?" He didn't respond to my question I look st him with concern "Professor Ozpin?"

Ozpin: "Hmm..." I was watching Ruby Rose and Weiss Schnee on my device intrigued

Weiss: "It's definitely this way." I walked back and forth trying to figure out where we are heading "I mean...This way! It's definitely this way." I walked to Ruby standing infront of her "Alright, it's offical, we passed it!"

Ruby: "Why can't you just admit that you have no idea where we're going?"

Weiss: "Because I know exactly where we're going! We're going to....The Forest Temple!"

Ruby: "Ugh!" I gotten annoyed at her ego

Weiss: "Oh, stop it! You don't know where we are either!"

Ruby: "Well atlest I'm not pretending to Know everything!"

Weiss: "What that suppose to mean?"

Ruby: "It means you're a big stupid jerk and I hate you!"

Weiss: "Ugh!" I turn my back to her "Just keep moving" I started walking away from her

Ruby: I started mocking her making baby voice reapting the things she just said "Oh, just keep moving! Hurry up! Wah, watch where you're going! Why you so bossy?"

Weiss: I turn to face her, then started walking back to her "I'm not bossy! Don't say things like that."

Ruby: I walked up to her engaging a face to face moment with her "Stop treating me like a kid!"

Weiss: "Stop acting like a kid!"

Ruby: "Well stop acting like you're perfect!"

Weiss: "I'm not perfect!" I started walking back wards before turning around "Not yet, but I'm still leagues better then you." I walked off having the last words

Ruby: "You dont even know me..."

Nero: I was firing my guns at each Beowulf I see, then look back at Orlando "How many did you attracted!?"

Orlando: I dodge a attack, then counter it with a left Jab while following it up with a uppercut, then land a Wheel Kick breaking the Beowulf neck in the processes " I didn't attracted any of them! They might have been attracted to you!" I charge in with a Superman punch sending another Beowulf flying back to a tree while I created flames around my gauntlets and greaves to increase more damage

Nero: As I do a back flip dodging a attack I created darknesses around me which make the Beowulfs more afraid of me I pull out my Long sword from my back slashing through each Beowulf after another"What you mean I attracted them?" I block one of the Beowulf attacked, then landed a pommel strike on the it jaw breaking it in the processes, then I grabbed it by it ear dragging it down to the floor cutting it head off