Chapter Thirteen。

WARNING; THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YO AGE IS ON THE DAMN CLOCK, YOU AINT OLD ENOUGH TO READ THIS CHAPTER. SORRYNOTSORRY.

Levi's POV

"Are we there yet?" Hanji groaned out.

"Oh my god, shut up. We'll be there when we get there." I replied.

We were still on the road, close to the airport. Hanji has not stopped asking when we're going to be there and such. I was tempted to just run off the road and kill us all.

"Heichou is grumpy." She giggled.

"Be quiet, you'll wake up Eren." I said, glancing over to the sleeping Eren beside me.

Eren always looked so peaceful when he slept. I love it.

Glancing at Hanji in the rear view mirror, I could see a creepy smirk on her face. "What the fuck are you smiling at?"

"Have you two frickle fackled yet?" She asked, still holding that creepy smirk on her face.

My eyes widen, and they quickly looked back onto the road, and then back to the mirror. "No, Hanji. Don't be gross."
"You two totally have."

"We have not." I said. It was the truth.

"Well, then you two totally are gonna do it in Hawaii." She said laughing.
I just shook my head, ignoring the fan girl.

Eren and I have went close to doing it, that night at my apartment when he came over to help me study. I've never really thought of us actually doing it. It would be the first time I've ever had sex with another guy, I wouldn't exactly know what to do in all honesty.

"Aw. Now you're thinking about doing him." Hanji said, laughing out loud.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" Eren said, waking up at the wrong moment.

I blushed, "Nothing. Hanji is just fangirling like an idiot again."

"Doing who, Hanji?" Eren asked, wearing a tired smirk.

"You!" Hanji replied.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Hanji. If you don't fucking shut the hell up, I will come back there are rip out your throat with a knife, and throw you in front of a semi truck. And I will make sure you never fucking have a funeral." I yelled, and ended with banging my hand on the steering wheel.

Hanji was quiet for a moment, and I could see Eren's eyes widen.

"Oh my god." Eren said, and then started chuckling.

"That's a good one, Levi." Hanji replied, and started to laugh as well.

I rolled my eyes and kept my eyes on the road. I can't even threaten someone without them taking it as a fucking joke.

"Alright, I'm taking a nap. Wake me when we get to the airport." Hanji said, and I could hear her positioning her self to a more comfortable position.

"Finally." I said, and sighed as I leaned my head back against the seat.

Eren chuckled while looking at me. I looked over at him, and slightly smiled.

I then could feel Eren's hand slip into my hand that was resting on my lap.
A smile appeared on the both of our's face. I instantly relaxed, and didn't feel annoyed by Hanji any longer.

Hours passed, and we were on the plane, finally on our way to Hawaii.
"Yes! We got a seat beside each other." Eren said, smiling. Hanji was seated one row back behind us. She was seated beside an old man, who looked like he could die any moment. How fun.