Chapter Five。

This chapter will contain some sexual activities. Cover your eyes, small children. (≧∇≦)

『Eren's POV』

I nervously sat on my king sized bed, staring at my wooden clock that sat on my wooden desk beside my bed.

The clock's bright numbers showed that it was 4:25pm.

Five minutes until I would leave, to go to Levi's house, to tutor the older boy.

My leg was shaking, my hands were shaking, my heart was racing. I needed to calm the hell down, so I won't make a fool out of myself when I do get to Levi's.

I took a deep, shaky breath, held it for 5 seconds, and exhaled slowly. Well, that didn't help shit.

I stood up from my sitting position on my bed, and stood in front of my body sized mirror that hung on my wall. I glanced at my outfit. Black vans, grey skinny jeans, and a black, large sweater. I was comfortable, but worried I would look dumb in an over sized sweater in front of Levi.

I sighed again, and glanced over at my clock once again, and it read 4:32pm.

Gotta get going. I grabbed the small cut off paper, Levi had given me in the elevator that had his address on it.

Maybe if I just didn't show up, and made an excuse tomorrow, maybe that would work? Yeah that should work.

I almost sat down the paper, but then I face palmed myself. Levi would probably murder me when he saw me tomorrow at school if I didn't show up tonight. I've gotta go, no choice.

I dusted the invisible dust from shirt, let out another sigh, trying to calm myself, and walked out my bedroom door, only to be stopped.

"And where are you going?" I heard Mikasa ask.

"Eh, Armin's.." I lied.

"Oh really? Then why is he downstairs?" She asked, crossing her arms against her chest, with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh! Did I say Armin?! Pft, I meant... I meant, Conny's. Yeah, Conny is needing some tutoring." I lied once again. I did not want her to know I was actually going to Levi's. She doesn't like me to hang out with people she doesn't know about.

"Since when did you two start hanging out? Whatever, text me every hour, and be home before 9. Got it?"

"Yes mother." I muttered, and quickly scurried down the stairs, and out the front door before she could comment on my reply.

Mikasa has a habit of bossing me around as if she's my mother. She's gotta know exactly where I'm at, and wants me home as soon as possible. God damn, girl, calm your tits.

I read over Levi's address once more, and realized that he lives in the apartment building just down the road. About a 5 minute walk or so. Wonderful...

The whole walk to his apartment, I rubbed my hands together, rubbed my neck, rubbed my face, just trying to calm my nerves. I was so nervous; nervous I would make a fool out of myself; nervous I would give him the wrong information on the school work; nervous my nerves would show in front of Levi.

I was scared of Levi.

He just gave off this strange vibe, that made you nervous around him. Yes, I was nervous around him, but for some strange reason, I was comfortable around him at the same time. Being nervous and comfortable at the same time sure doesn't seem like a mix that would be possible, but for some reason, thats how I felt around him.

The apartment building started to come into view, faster and faster. The faster it came into view, the more nervous I grew.

My lips became chapped, from me biting on them so much, and I could taste the disgusting taste of blood starting to enter my mouth.