Chapter Nine。

Levi's POV

Dressed in my party attire, which was nothing special. Just a pair of black skinny jeans, black combat boots, a grey sweater and a soft white scarf was all. I put in my black 00g tunnels into my ears, and kept my hair as the usual. I do hate parties, but nothing wrong with making sure I look good.

I heard rapid knocking on the door, and I groaned, knowing exactly who it was behind the front door. I took my time getting to the door, and swung it opened slowly, and there stood Hanji in a purple dressy top, and black pants, with her hair down for once. Beside her, stood Erwin in a casual attire.

"Hello idiots." I muttered, stepping outside my apartment, making I sure I locked the door behind me and shutting it.

"Ready to party?!" Hanji yelled, looking hella excited.

"Shut up." I said while sighing.

"Don't worry, Levi. I'm not too joyful about this, either." Erwin said, chuckling as he walked beside me, grabbing a cigarette from his pack, and offered me one, as he lit his own. I don't usually smoke, but one wouldn't hurt for tonight. I accepted it, and grabbed it, putting it between my lips as he handed me the lighter, and I lit it up on my own, as we left the apartment building and walking towards Hanji's black sleek car.

"Ugh. Now my car is going to smell like smoke." Hanji grumbled as she opened the driver's door.

I flipped her off, as I took a hit from the cig. She squinted her eyes at me, looking evil as she sat down in the seat in front of the steering wheel.

I took a seat in the back, in the middle seat as Erwin took the passenger seat.

Hanji switched the radio on, turning to a station that had hard core rock blasting out of the speakers. She started to head bang, as she backed out of the parking lot of the apartment building. I rolled my eyes at her stupidity, just as Erwin joined in and put his hand into the "Rock Out" sign. I have idiot friends, holy shit.

I pulled out my iPhone, and played around with that, until we got to the party destination.

≧∇≦At The Party~~

"Go get some drinks, Levi." Hanji ordered, as she looked at the party crowd on the dace floor, with huge eyes. She gets way too excited over dumb stuff.

I slouched my shoulders, about to say no, but then I remembered that it's Be Nice To Hanji Week. I sighed as I turned to the bar. Erwin followed me close beside me. "So, how did Hanji get you to come along?" I asked loudly over the loud crowd.

He chuckled. "She actually didn't do anything to make me come. I came to see someone." He answered just as loud, looking around the crowd.

I looked to him, with my eye brows furrowed. "Who?"

He started to look slightly embarrassed as his cheeks began to flush red. " Oh, it's no one."

I glared at him, and crossed my arms, as I waited for a bar tender to help me. "Ok. Who is she?" Erwin looked away just as I said, 'she.' I gasped. "Oh my god. Erwin Smith is gay. Who the fuck would have known." I almost laughed.

He blushed more, daring not to look at me. "Shut up, man. Not exactly gay, but maybe just for him."

"Tch, yeah you're definitely gay. Who is he?" I asked.

"I can't tell you! You'll make fun of me." He answered loudly, still looking over the crowd.

"I already make fun of you daily, it wouldn't make a difference, dude." I answered, just as the bar tender finally came to me asking what I needed. "The shots of Vodka."